Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilts-quilters-swap-open-til-15-dec-2011-a-t159331.html)

watterstide 08-31-2012 03:56 PM

QuilterMomma, please check your email, i sent some money thru paypal to help with shipping to the UK for Carolinas Quilt. I want to make sure you got it ok. Thanks for doing this! I am going to work on a block or two for the quilt too..Kim

QuilterMomma 09-01-2012 07:06 AM

Yes I have received fund for the Caroline's quilt. This is cming along very well. saw some possible backing at quilt store yesterday but waited to see top first.

TwinRiverFarm 09-01-2012 09:15 AM

My blocks will be in the mail on tuesday (darn holiday...)

watterstide 09-01-2012 03:14 PM

Glad you got it! just checking to make sure. Thanks, Kim

Vanogay 09-01-2012 04:40 PM

QuilterMomma - I became the happy recipient of a brand new bolt of fabric that is in the purple-ish family. I would be more than happy to get you 3 or so yards of it for a backing. I will get a picture of the fabric and post it so you can see if it will work and let me know - then I'll send it.

watterstide 09-02-2012 02:36 AM

​How awesome Kathleen!

watterstide 09-02-2012 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5481167)
Thank you Lindy! Just pm me to let me know when they are done. I had some one contact me to help out with some of the stars too.It sounds like we are off to a good start.

2 Ohio Stars finished this morning. yippee! They will be mailed tuesday. let me know if you need more before tuesday! Kim

Annaquilts 09-02-2012 09:25 AM

Update Quilt for Caroline in England

Watterstide suggested I post this so everyone can see what is happening.
All blocks are taken care of.

Watterstide- 4 Ohio Star blocks
Twin RiverFarms- 5 Ohio Star blocks
Lindy-2 - 4 chain blocks
no more blocks are needed if these ladies are able to finnish these AMAZING!
Annaquilts -piece top
Annaquilts- $ ship top to Quiltermomma
Annaquilts- $ fabric for setting triangles
Quiltermomma- quilt the top
Quiltermomma- batting
Quiltermomma or Annaquilts- binding
Watterstide- $ for shipping to England
Vanogay- fabric for backing
Linda58- 50% shipping cost to England

There is always room for some more help especially maybe to offset some of the cost of shipping, cost of materials or donate materials like Vanogay offered with the backing.

Quiltermomma please add or subtract from this list if things develop.

watterstide 09-02-2012 09:28 AM

AWESOME! off to make the last 2 blocks!

lindy-2 09-02-2012 05:54 PM

my blocks are done will mail tuesday who am i mailing to again? and twinriverfarm's quilt is in the mail tracking number is #CX467644564CA mailed it friday so hopefully it will be there end of the week.