Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilts-quilters-swap-open-til-15-dec-2011-a-t159331.html)

didi 11-06-2012 03:56 AM

Both quilts are beautiful!!! You were lucky to be able to meet your partners. Donna, your studio looks very nice..
Sweet dreams to both of ya'll.

didi 11-06-2012 04:02 AM

By the way, Has anything been decided on the quilt for Ilgia???? Are we going to chip-in some money to get the quilt sent to her, again?

Has the quilt made it back to the good ole USA, yet????

Vanogay 11-06-2012 04:49 AM

So glad to see that most of the quilt exchanges we started out with have actually happened. And I totally agree with didi - has the quilt been returned and is there ANY thought of getting it back over there?

Foxflower 11-06-2012 08:18 AM

Those are both beautiful quilts! Wow. Neat sewing studio too. I'd be happy just to have that as a living room! Oh, who am I kidding, it would turn into both with me.

Sibi 11-06-2012 10:15 AM

Lovely pics and even lovelier quilts! Both of them are so pretty! And the quilt studio, to die for!

Rose L 11-06-2012 02:11 PM

ValleyQuilterMo and Carrot, I am so happy this has all worked out for both of you and that you were able to have your quilt exchange in person. That's so special! Both of your quilts are so beautiful!

I have been a similar situation (being sick myself) for far too long. My partner, SewnMom, sent her quilt out to me a couple of months ago and I kept working on hers as much as I could. Bless her heart she has the patience of a saint! Today, I finally got her quilt all wrapped up and put it in the mail. She's going to take the pictures since I don't have a digital camera.

I hope you love it SewnMom! Bless you for being so patient with me.
Rose L

valleyquiltermo 11-06-2012 02:41 PM

Thanks ever so much everyone about my studio, and our quilts of course. Carrot does perfect piecing and the quilting is very nice to boot.I slept with my quil last night and it was warm, and made me so happy when I woke up and saw it again. When I setteled in my new house/quilt studio I will post pics of it. Best you be knowing that will be about a month or 2.

valleyquiltermo 11-06-2012 02:44 PM

Hey Carrot, what was that word you ask me if I knew what it meant? also write out what each letter meant to the word.
I can't remember it, Please and thanks. I you arrive safely at tonights stopping place where ever that is.

carrot 11-07-2012 12:15 PM

I jumped on my sisers computer for a second

F fabric
A acquisition
B beyond
L life
E expectancy

more tomorrow night when I will be on my laptop :)

Originally Posted by valleyquiltermo (Post 5639514)
Hey Carrot, what was that word you ask me if I knew what it meant? also write out what each letter meant to the word.
I can't remember it, Please and thanks. I you arrive safely at tonights stopping place where ever that is.

Foxflower 11-07-2012 12:50 PM

FABLE, that's hilarious