Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Neesie 10-15-2014 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by JAGSD (Post 6930018)
That is what we are to have here in SD too! Amazing-Crazy weather......but am loving it!
My SS box is just about ready to send....one more item to pick up up and then it will be heading "East.....and then I will join the fun in the hole....oh What should I bring to the hole????? I can't do yummy dark/milk chocolate so will bring my skittles.....Here I come!!!!!!

Don't forget to bring a lounge chair, with you! :thumbup:

CookyIN 10-15-2014 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6930039)
Don't forget to bring a lounge chair, with you! :thumbup:

Cabana Boy will be happy to fetch her a lounge chair. I can't remember Neesie, have we finished digging that tunnel yet? Once this rain clears up, I'll be ready to make some midnight runs to add to my stash.

Neesie 10-15-2014 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6930128)
Cabana Boy will be happy to fetch her a lounge chair. I can't remember Neesie, have we finished digging that tunnel yet? Once this rain clears up, I'll be ready to make some midnight runs to add to my stash.

It's almost finished. We still need to make a camo door on the outside of it, to keep rain and critters out. :shock: Then we can dig out those final few feet of soil.

CookyIN 10-15-2014 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6930149)
It's almost finished. We still need to make a camo door on the outside of it, to keep rain and critters out. :shock: Then we can dig out those final few feet of soil.

Well all I can say is, if any snakes get into the hole, you're in charge of getting them out. I don't know of anybody else here who wants to deal with the likes of them! :shock:

Neesie 10-15-2014 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6930153)
Well all I can say is, if any snakes get into the hole, you're in charge of getting them out. I don't know of anybody else here who wants to deal with the likes of them! :shock:

Wait a minute! I didn't volunteer to be the snake whisperer! It's not as if I can chase them away with a hose, without flooding the Hole. If they're outside, I'll chase them off . . . but if one gets inside, I'm running with the rest of y'all! :D

dfelker 10-15-2014 02:09 PM

What a wonderful Needlebook!

A clue for today...my SS has the letter A in her name (which name or both,hmmm), her address and state!
Is it you?

Originally Posted by Louise Houghtaling (Post 6929926)
OK I'll try again: That is striking! Now you can see what I was talking about!

dfelker 10-15-2014 02:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just thought of the perfect gift for me. Applique Scissors!! How wonderful would it be to NOT cut the stitching?! :)
http://www.quiltingboard.com/attachm...d=495481&stc=1

madamekelly 10-15-2014 02:31 PM

Question- Do you think it would be ok to send my giftee some of the wonderful quilting and sewing tools I have bought and will never use? These were not cheap, just have no intent to use them. When I bought them, I was still learning and got them at a great price, so I have them, but I have discovered that some quilts and other projects just don't excite me as others do. What do you think?

NanaCindyLou 10-15-2014 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly (Post 6930238)
Question- Do you think it would be ok to send my giftee some of the wonderful quilting and sewing tools I have bought and will never use? These were not cheap, just have no intent to use them. When I bought them, I was still learning and got them at a great price, so I have them, but I have discovered that some quilts and other projects just don't excite me as others do. What do you think?

I would LOVE to get this type of thing - AND - I would love to do the same thing, pass on some things I bought on a whim and know I will never use.... can't wait to hear what others think...

dfelker 10-15-2014 02:39 PM

Great Idea!! I know being somewhat new I would LOVE it!!!

Originally Posted by madamekelly (Post 6930238)