Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

letsquilt 10-15-2014 02:40 PM

Had fun today picking up some things for my secret Santa,now I have to get busy making a few things.I see a mug rug ,needle case , pin cushion,and maybe a small table runner going out to her.These extra questions sure gave been helpful!!!!

Neesie 10-15-2014 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by dfelker (Post 6930213)
What a wonderful Needlebook!

A clue for today...my SS has the letter A in her name (which name or both,hmmm), her address and state!
Is it you?

Ooooooh! That could be MEEEEEEEE! Again! :D

Lstew2212 10-15-2014 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 6927924)
I am ss to someone doing the mystery train ride7

could be me??? The hints are so much fun.

My secret santa lives to the west of me.

Neesie 10-15-2014 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly (Post 6930238)
Question- Do you think it would be ok to send my giftee some of the wonderful quilting and sewing tools I have bought and will never use? These were not cheap, just have no intent to use them. When I bought them, I was still learning and got them at a great price, so I have them, but I have discovered that some quilts and other projects just don't excite me as others do. What do you think?

If I'm your Secret Giftee, I vote YES! :thumbup:

Neesie 10-15-2014 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by letsquilt (Post 6930252)
Had fun today picking up some things for my secret Santa,now I have to get busy making a few things.I see a mug rug ,needle case , pin cushion,and maybe a small table runner going out to her.These extra questions sure gave been helpful!!!!

MEEEEEEE? Gosh, I want EVERYONE to be my Secret Santa! Okay, not everyone at once. . . although that'd be fun, too! :D

Lstew2212 10-15-2014 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6928477)
Here's another hint for my Secret Santee. This may (or may not) be part of your gift. Hmmmmm. Which will it be? Shall I throw it into the box . . . or not? :D
http://www.quiltingboard.com/attachm...d=495365&stc=1

yes yes yes throw it in the box.

Neesie 10-15-2014 02:48 PM

Another SS hint. My Secret Santee's gift is not yet complete, so it hasn't been sent yet. ;)

sunrise450 10-15-2014 02:57 PM

Question- Do you think it would be ok to send my giftee some of the wonderful quilting and sewing tools I have bought and will never use? These were not cheap, just have no intent to use them. When I bought them, I was still learning and got them at a great price, so I have them, but I have discovered that some quilts and other projects just don't excite me as others do. What do you think?

Sounds good to me! I have several things that either I have not used or have duplicates. Also slightly used but in new condition.
I certainly wouldn't mind getting these type of tools, wonder if my SSee would like this also.

SlightlyOffQuilter 10-15-2014 03:09 PM

I totally vote YES for passing along duplicate / unused items !! One quilters " why did I even buy this " item is the next quilters " OMG I have been wanting one of these forever " moments !!

Lstew2212 10-15-2014 03:18 PM

Just for me, I would love anything that has to do with quilting, doesn't matter if you bought it yesterday or last year. I wouldn't care if it was brand new or gently used.