Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

TOOMANYUFO'S 10-27-2014 03:33 PM

Is there anyone not in the hole? Am I the only one outside the hole? If so, I may as well jump in too.

pyffer3 10-27-2014 04:05 PM

Oh Cindy I love the Texas teddy! Could it be me? Yes, yes, yes!

mmac71 10-27-2014 05:15 PM

Cindy60545....Love that Teddy.......! If it is not coming to Okla....Could you tell me where you got the pattern? I have wanted to make a memory bear for a couple of years and have not found one I liked, But the one is Greaaaat. Marie

BrendaK 10-27-2014 06:37 PM

Well I just plowed through all the posts. I have to say that all of the things I have seen are super. Sent out my package today and after seeing all the neat things you all have posted I wish that I had the box back so I could try to squeeze in something else. Oh well it's time for me to get back into the hole and relax. Already thinking about next years SS. BrendaK

SheriR 10-27-2014 07:07 PM

Oh Brenda I bet your box is perfect! I'd be happy if you were my SS!!! I don't think any of us should compare or feel bad about a thing. This has already been great fun! I'm in Abilene tonight. Princess is in a golf tournament. I already got one more thing for my box of goodies. I'm hopin tomorrow hubby will drive me past a QS, I'll find another good souviner for my girl. :D

Knitette 10-27-2014 11:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's off! Because of Customs, everything is detailed on the label, so no peeking!

SulaBug 10-27-2014 11:52 PM

WOW.............Everyone's packages & sneak peeks are all looking wonderful. I can hardly wait for reveal day, so I can see just what everybody else will be receiving. Of course I will be enjoying my package too!! :D I am just putting the last touches on my package for my Santee & will hopefully get it mailed this week sometime. Oh Happy Day!!
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 10-27-2014 11:56 PM

Cindy............Please put everyone out of their misery & tell them that your Texas Bear is coming to my house!!

I know, nice try Cheryl!! :p

buddy'smom 10-28-2014 02:05 AM

Boy everyone is so fast. I'm still chugging along. My daughter April, ( most of you may know her lovingizabella) has Wjust gone through her 10th brain surgery. They had to replace all shunts and tubing, thank God the surgery went well.Will keep working on my package.

Cindy60545 10-28-2014 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6946638)
Cindy............Please put everyone out of their misery & tell them that your Texas Bear is coming to my house!!

I know, nice try Cheryl!! :p

Yep, nice try! You were my Santaee last year & Terri doesn't give us the same person twice. But....I do have a box with your name on it. I've been collecting selvedges for you. When do you want it?
Can't find my wrapping paper! I think it got put up above my longarm, in the loft, with the rest of the Christmas stuff. Guess I'll have to go buy some 'cuz DH won't let me use ladders anymore. (I fell off one & got hurt)
Today's hint: you have pets