Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

Neesie 10-28-2014 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6947733)
Never fear marcialee.....some of us do more than our share of talking !!! :D Just ask Neesie or CookyIN or Cindy - i'm pretty much always yacking!! But please don't be afraid to pop on in - there's always room in the hole and enough goodies down here to go around.

Marcialee, I can vouch for that. Penni and those other gals ALWAYS have something to say! They also keep trying to get all of those gorgeous gifts, which we all surely know are meant for ME!!! Just bring a snack and a chair with you, and come sit over here in our corner of the Hole. If you have any trouble finding us, just follow the trail of cookie and cake crumbs. :thumbup: By the way, would you happen to have a roll of paper towels with you? Someone seems to have left frosting fingerprints, on my chair. :shock:

PenniF 10-28-2014 05:03 PM

Good thing the inflatable couch is vinyl....it wipes right off !!

roseirish48 10-28-2014 06:18 PM

no package on my doorstep yet. i've been making sure Poo-Chie and Buz arent outside when mailman is due so as not to scare him away. Course they bark at everyone and everything that goes by the house so I keep jumping up to see if its the mailman. guess they are just practicing for Friday night as they are my doorbells for when the little goblins come to visit.

PeginCO 10-28-2014 07:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Do you like embroidery? Then maybe this "Sweet Trips Embroidery Pouch" is for you! Hmmmmmm.....

ljs317 10-28-2014 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by PeginCO (Post 6947962)
Do you like embroidery? Then maybe this "Sweet Trips Embroidery Pouch" is for you! Hmmmmmm.....

Oh my goodness I'm so hoping im getting this sweet trips embroidery pouch its so beautiful!!!!! Please say it's for me??? Please please please..

SulaBug 10-28-2014 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by PeginCO (Post 6947962)

Oh No, it must be for me. I love to embroider a lot & this would be perfect for me to take with me, when I travel. What a beautiful job you have done making this lovely gift!! I wonder who will be getting this little treasure?
:D :D :D :D

djmat 10-28-2014 10:46 PM

Picked up some cool fabric in Charleston, SC today at Five/Eighth Seams shop. On the way to upstate NY in the morning, wonder how many stops we'll make at LQSs, been surfing web for locations on the route. Wanna send my SS something special to celebrate my first SS swap!

CookyIN 10-29-2014 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6947752)
Marcialee, I can vouch for that. Penni and those other gals ALWAYS have something to say! They also keep trying to get all of those gorgeous gifts, which we all surely know are meant for ME!!! Just bring a snack and a chair with you, and come sit over here in our corner of the Hole. If you have any trouble finding us, just follow the trail of cookie and cake crumbs. :thumbup: By the way, would you happen to have a roll of paper towels with you? Someone seems to have left frosting fingerprints, on my chair. :shock:

Hey, I resemble that remark! :D

I was just thinking I hadn't posted much in the last day or so; busily working on SS and the ornament swap.

As for those frosting fingerprints, yep, I'm probably the guilty party. Went to the grocery yesterday and the bakery had sliced up free samples of their Halloween cake. One layer of orange "white" cake, one layer of devil's food with creamy orange frosting! So if those fingerprints are orange...

Oh, and of course, I picked up a couple of goodies to tuck in my swap packages!

sewbizgirl 10-29-2014 04:19 AM

What a lovely embroidery pouch, Peg! Peg was my swap pal in another swap and she does a really great job sewing gifts that match her pal's interests. She made me a yarn bag for knitting, and an adorable tea wallet. Her Santee will be lucky to get her as their 'Santa'....

PeginCO 10-29-2014 04:35 AM

Awwww...you are sweet, Sewbizgirl! I must say your recipient will be equally blessed. I know from experience also!!