Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-signups-closed-remember-pm-me-mailing-info-when-sent-recd-t252598.html)

juneayerza 10-05-2014 08:43 PM

Well, I did send down a bunch of goodies for you since you are probably to only one there.

SlightlyOffQuilter 10-05-2014 09:50 PM

Ooooh my box got a major deposit today ! Our local seamstress is retiring and moving to Florida, so she had a wonderful moving sale today FULL of sewing goodies !!! Goodies for me, and goodies for my Santee !!

SulaBug 10-05-2014 10:34 PM

Did I mention that I LOVE MILK CHOCOLATE CANDY?
:D :D :D :D

juneayerza 10-05-2014 11:54 PM

Me too SulaBug, I like mine with nuts like in homemade fudge.

cannyquilter 10-06-2014 01:07 AM

Ebooks for holidays and real books the rest of the time. Is there a special place bookmarks disappear to? Mine just seem to go missing and I am the only one in the house who reads.

CarolinePaj 10-06-2014 01:28 AM

Hi Terri,

I guess that we have 160 playin SS this year? Am I close???? Did I win???? Did I???? Did I????

Ermmmmmm that sounds amazingly like the children did when they were a lot younger - LOL LOL LOl!

Hugs

Caroline

CookyIN 10-06-2014 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by Chester the bunny (Post 6916909)
Oh nooooo.....not again. Neesie is using her nose again.

I had to scroll up to her post to see what you meant -- too funny! Yep, Neesie loves the smell of real books! She can't get anything past you... one cute pup vs two clever cats... she never had a chance!

By the way, just in case the SS's question was for me, I only read traditional books printed on paper.

Patchesnposies 10-06-2014 03:25 AM

I guess 188. I have no idea why. lol

ljs317 10-06-2014 03:30 AM

I guess 103.

Shopping Shopping Shopping all weekend long for my ss. I have so much stuff that I have to get a new box because the one I was going to use is overflowing. HeHe . I'm having so much fun.

NanaCindyLou 10-06-2014 03:31 AM

I read real books and have a Kindle Fire. (My husband is a techy person, so it was a very nice gift). I LOVE real books, love bookmarks!! I think I would give up my driver's license before I give up my library card ( although the library people have let me take books without it...)

For a minute I was in a bit of a panic about my santee..... she sounds like a lovely person but has been quilting for a good while and has been in this swap (& perhaps others) more than once. This is my first ever! I so want to send a great gift - and then I had an IDEA (cue mystery music)....

I realize that I gave few clues. I will do so much better next year. For example I don't think I mentioned that I ride motorcycles....not sure how that applies to quilting..... Into the hole for me!!