Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Quilting in the New Year Swap - February 2011 >

Quilting in the New Year Swap - February 2011

Quilting in the New Year Swap - February 2011

Old 03-27-2011, 08:07 PM

OMG, someone else that has a wedding soon. Dee, i am still working on yours, didn't get any done last w/end, was busy moving beds. Have to dismantle the Quilting frame during the week and then fit another bed in my sewing room. Family start to arrive next week. The wedding being that following Saturday. I am soooo sorrryyy that i haven't gotten your project finished yet. But i will, I promise. :(
Originally Posted by dream56
Glad she liked it Bonni.

Nancy - I am not done with yours, but I understand with the wedding coming up. I sent you a PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by pennyj123
OMG, someone else that has a wedding soon. Dee, i am still working on yours, didn't get any done last w/end, was busy moving beds. Have to dismantle the Quilting frame during the week and then fit another bed in my sewing room. Family start to arrive next week. The wedding being that following Saturday. I am soooo sorrryyy that i haven't gotten your project finished yet. But i will, I promise. :(
Glad she liked it Bonni.

Nancy - I am not done with yours, but I understand with the wedding coming up. I sent you a PM.

I understand with your wedding too. Take your time. Weddings don't happen all the time, so they need to come first.
Hugs1
Old 03-28-2011, 03:53 PM

Here is the very lovely wall hanging NanaKathy made for me. I love the button detail. It is coordinated to go with my living room :)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-176694.jpe   attachment-176695.jpe  
Old 03-28-2011, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Conniequilts
Here is the very lovely wall hanging NanaKathy made for me. I love the button detail. It is coordinated to go with my living room :)
that turned out great! It will go very well in your house!
Old 03-28-2011, 04:00 PM

Beautiful wall hanging - great job. I love it. Glad it goes with your room too.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:12 PM

[quote=pennyj123]
Well I am just about done. Will get it finished tomorrow for sure. Penny hope you like it. I made a miniature paper pieced design wallet. I'll let Penny post the picture - but it may be a while since she is in Australia.
Gday Dee, you can post the pic, that would be gr8, I am still working on yours, hope to get it finished on the w/end, had to go back to work, holidays were so good. Just have to work another 2 weeks then i will be on holidays again for another 2 weeks, i have it all worked out, and then it will be easter, so when i go back to work they will be short weeks. lol. My son's wedding is on the 9th april, looking forward to that. i promise i will get your project finished this weekend though. :) :thumbup:[/quote

Penny would like me to post a picture. Since my project is done and I do have pictures - I need a vote - do I post a picture or make her wait till it gets to Australia. Keep inmind we don't know how long till it gets there.

Hate making you wait - but the group gets to decide whether you get a preveiw or not. Do I or not.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:41 AM

I am sooo happy with the lovely wall hanging Bonni made for me. Her workmanship is superb. She did such a fine job with her hand turn applique ever while suffering a set back with her health and machine. I would be honored to be partnered with her at any time. It has a special place in my sewing room now.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-177264.jpe   attachment-177265.jpe  
Old 03-30-2011, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by rehrensberger
I am sooo happy with the lovely wall hanging Bonni made for me. Her workmanship is superb. She did such a fine job with her hand turn applique ever while suffering a set back with her health and machine. I would be honored to be partnered with her at any time. It has a special place in my sewing room now.
Gday, Bonni did do a beautiful job, I love it.

And Dee i vote that you show a preview... :thumbup: :)
Old 03-30-2011, 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by pennyj123
Gday, Bonni did do a beautiful job, I love it.

And Dee i vote that you show a preview... :thumbup: :)
I'm with penny, Please post a pic.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:57 PM

The wall hanging looks awesome. Love the frame you added. I know she worked so hard on it with the eye situation. Bon - you did good. Love it