Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Repeat a Boom NEw New New - Signups Closed

No hurry ladies. They are not due until April 15th. You have another 5 weeks. But if they all should arrive before that date then I will send them out earlier. But no hurry, no worries.

Barb
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Block for BusLady

Here is block for you BusLady! What a great fabric that yellow. I didn't catch the international theme until I opened it and pressed. I would definitely buy this fabric. This pattern is a Shooting Star 2. Easy to go together. Just have to make sure you allow a scant 1/8th bigger when cutting the pieces for the rectangle blocks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Whoa....sorry about that...I don't know exactly how I did that. My computer has had gremlins all day! 2 photos in one attachment.

On to number 10....and don't mind me about hurrying. I just signed up to do the Spring Flowers Table Mat/Runner Swap and I want to have all my blocks in the mail before I start on that one. I love this Quilting Board! and all of you! Thanks for "Swapping" with me!

Bee

I like it too, Bee, so many nice people here. :-)

I agree and all those nice people have such wonderful ideas that they share. I love it.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Block for Nelco

This is my block for Nelco. I chose a very light blue "ombre" blue for this one. Goes white in the photograph! Very soft and feathery. On to block number 11. Saving the flower basket for last. I have so many floral choices...can't decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee Beatty View Post
    This is my block for Nelco. I chose a very light blue "ombre" blue for this one. Goes white in the photograph! Very soft and feathery. On to block number 11. Saving the flower basket for last. I have so many floral choices...can't decide.
    Love it..Thanks
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Here's my block for paperpieceme. Purple is one of my favorites, so what can I say-- this print looks great with purple. :-)

The block for moonrise. I enjoyed choosing the scrappy pieces! I like scrappy. I'd love seeing your finished quilt with these blocks. I had a blue on white Jacob's Ladder quilt when I was young. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by givio View Post
    The block for moonrise. I enjoyed choosing the scrappy pieces! I like scrappy. I'd love seeing your finished quilt with these blocks. I had a blue on white Jacob's Ladder quilt when I was young. :-)
    Oooooh, I love it! Especially the little owl in the corner! Thank you!
    Have a wonderful day! If you need to contact me, please use the e-mail address on my profile page. Sometimes I don't get notifications that I have a PM here. Please note that I'm usually unavailable on weekends, but I'll get back to you on Monday.

I came home late yesterday from a quilt workshop with my guild and find a big envelop in my mailbox. Moonrise, your blocks have made it back. YEAH.

Woohoo for moonrise! Good job!

My son asks me what I am doing with 12 small boxes sitting on the bed in the guest room. I lol. They are for sorting out the finished blocks when they come in. Silly man.

Blog Entries
    Finished up my "Boom blocks, then made pillowcases for 2 of my grands and finished the pillow my DD gave me for Christmas!!! NOW I can start on the blocks for this one!! Whew! feels good to be catching up! Love what I am seeing so far. I can't wait to see them all!
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Okay The mama Hauser yours is finished. All done with blocks will be sent in tomorrows mail.

Quote Originally Posted by pbadder View Post
    Okay The mama Hauser yours is finished. All done with blocks will be sent in tomorrows mail.
    PB....verrrrry nice! inspires me to make an American sampler quilt!

Blog Entries
    Love it! Thanks for a great block!
    Mischief Managed.

Here's my block for Nelco. I used a mottled gray background.

Here's my block for urgodschild2. I used a couple of white on white fabrics. I hope you like cats!

Here's my block for Groovy Pieces. That was a challenge! :-) I had trouble making the block come out the correct size using the measurements in the directions, so I changed them slightly. Hope it's ok!

Hee Hee I love cats. This is Miss Hannah on her bed. I am making her a quilt for it. The top is almost done.
    Name:  IMG_0516.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  1.80 MBName:  IMG_0981.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  832.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by urgodschild2 View Post
    Hee Hee I love cats. This is Miss Hannah on her bed. I am making her a quilt for it. The top is almost done.
    Name:  IMG_0516.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  1.80 MBName:  IMG_0981.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  832.7 KB
    Miss Hannah you are one lucky feline! So cute.....and Miss Hannah and the quilt are cute too!

urgodschild2, Is that you in the picture holding the quilt top? It looks like applique-- more power to you! that's a lot of work to do! Your cat looks satisfied on that soft bed. It looks like a special handmade piece of furniture.

Here's my block for pbadder. I used lavender and pale blue. I thought with all the triangles it would be a chore matching the points, but it went together really well. I hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by givio View Post
    Here's my block for pbadder. I used lavender and pale blue. I thought with all the triangles it would be a chore matching the points, but it went together really well. I hope you like it!
    Love it Thanks for a great block

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast