Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st,  A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion.  Thanks >

Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st, A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion. Thanks

Second Pincushion Swap, mail deadline Oct. 31st, A collection of pictures of pincushions on page 8, Don't forget to post pictures so we can all see and pm or post on board when you receive your pincushion. Thanks

Old 10-04-2010, 12:01 PM

I am ready to mail mine---but still haven't heard from Breezy! She is my partner, and hope she is ok! I need her address!
Old 10-06-2010, 06:16 PM

Just received a whole box of goodies from Dotty(dotcomdtem), including the most adorable flowerpot pincushion ! Haven't mastered how to post pics but , believe me, it's really cute ! Thank you so much , Dotty !!! Pat
Old 10-06-2010, 06:42 PM

My swap partner sent me a PM that she has received her pincushion.

Suzanne
Old 10-07-2010, 02:32 AM

thanks for doing this swap Barb, I learned something new and if there is another one I feel like I can handle a more challenging pattern lol
Old 10-07-2010, 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
mine is going to the post office today

Short an Sweet,
And I was the very fortunate recipient ! Thank you sew much! I love it! I'll be posting picture later today....my battery on the camera needs to charge before I can download...figures! All of the things you sent are perfect for me! I have never had a 'pinky thread cutter, but I'm sure it will be used a lot! I love the black & white pin cushion....very classy. The angel is precious and I love it! You did a great job! :thumbup:
Thank you!
Old 10-07-2010, 05:59 PM

I got my pincushions and they are AWESOME!!!! They are the cutest ever!!! Thank you to Jeannette Goodall, the best swap partner. Mine for her is finished and I'll be mailing it out as soon as I figure out how to get it there safely! I'll post pics tomorrow when I charge my camera!
Old 10-08-2010, 09:08 AM

I just mailed a very special pin cushion to my swap partner! She lives someplace out west! Could it be you? You'll just have to wait and see!! I hope you like it!
Old 10-08-2010, 02:43 PM

What do you think partner? It's a big one and will be flying to you next week :0)
Attached Thumbnails attachment-90621.jpe   attachment-90622.jpe  
Old 10-08-2010, 02:51 PM

It's so cute!
Old 10-08-2010, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by thelondonzoo
It's so cute!
It turned out so much bigger than the picture on the pattern looks. It's approx 6" round and 3.5" tall! I added a piece of steel wool towards the top of the stuffing to sharpen the pins as they are inserted :0)