Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 146 of 157 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 145 146 147 156 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Blog Entries

This is great!

Cuppy, from Orlando, thank you so much for everything. I will enjoy using it all. My box included a bottle of buttons, 2 quilting stencils and a package of "Quilt in a day" note cards. Homemade yo yo tree, homemade cupcake toppers, quilted cover note book, and paper wreath and candy cane along with a lovely card were also there. I will certainly use the nail file, binding clips, tree stickers and 4 fat quarters. Cuppy included some muslin and linen along with a pattern for redwork.
    Ann from next door.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Boom 12 - Short & Sweet

OMG I missed the reveal last night, but did I ever enjoy opening my package......internet is still iffy but i`m on long enough to say thank you so much for all the goodies from Germany.....even my hubby was impressed.....thank you so so much!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykittenbutt View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I still have to wait to open my box, but it's been fun to read about your boxes! I get to open mine when I arrive at my parents' house in FL on the 19th. Can't wait! Sorry Secret Santa partner for not being able to share the day with you! And oh no, my recipient was apparently having internet problems and couldn't join the reveal with you. Hope she liked everything anyway!!

Ok, for those that have been trying to PM me, my box is now empty

Ahhhh I `m so glad you enjoyed your gift.....and you enjoyed the sucre a la creme.....have a very merry Xmas.....
    Quote Originally Posted by KGoodhand View Post
    I want to say thank you to my Secret Santa!!! I have her first name Annette from Kapaskasing Ontario. You were so very generous! My girls and hubby and I really enjoyed the creme candy!!! Very good!!! Thank you so very much for the button bouquet! It is soooooooo cute! and all the fabric, wow!!! It just kept coming out if the box!!!! The snips will definitely come in very handy!!!! The magazine is great!!!! I love new magazines!!!! and I am looking forward to wearing my owl pin to work tomorrow!!!! If I can find my camera I will post a pic soon!!!
    Thank you again for being such a great SS!!!!!!!

Terri, thank you so much for hosting this great swap! I've had the most fun putting together the box for my Santaee, & then the opening last night! I was like a little kid! I'm sure glad you like all the FQ's that we all put together for you. You really are golden! I'm already looking forward to next years!!

Blog Entries
    Sorry I'm not posting a picture - I still haven't figured out how to do it! Carol Dressmaker sent me a bunch of BEAUTIFUL holiday FQs - including a whole yard with gorgeous birds. Also: a star pattern, an American Quilter magazine with some great ideas, a package of very interesting buttons - some of which look to be antique, jingle bells, GUMMI BEARS ( my daughter's fav! I'll have to hide them!), a big beautiful coffee mug that DH is already trying to claim, 2 wonderful pin cushions, a sewing tool holder, a seam ripper. I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Thank you, thank you THANK YOU!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    I had sooooo much fun last night....A BIG THANK YOU TERRI for hosting this. I will be back next year for sure.
    Nelda..........I am so glad that you enjoyed your Secret Santa package from me. I had such a good time putting it together for you. I also send a "BIG THANK YOU" to Terri for making these SS exchanges possible for all of us to participate in. I will definately be back again for next year!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Just opened my package from minibug123
    She sent me christmas socks and 2 snowflakes, 5 fat quarters, a table runner, 4 napkins and an apron panel.
    Thanks minibug123

Sula....Angel also says thank you for her treats and mice

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Nelda..........I am so glad that you enjoyed your Secret Santa package from me. I had such a good time putting it together for you. I also send a "BIG THANK YOU" to Terri for making these SS exchanges possible for all of us to participate in. I will definately be back again for next year!!
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Sewbeadit,
    Glad you liked your s santa package. I hope you can use all the goodies....I love Vera Bradley so hoped you would like the ornament. Hoping the vintage purse and buttons were your style....So hard when I don't really have a 'wish' list.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas season!!
    Oz & Lily

wow, I have a special thank you to my S.S. I have a funny to share with you all. I discovered that one of our swappers was from Biddeford and that is not to far from where I live so I contacted her to see if we might meet sometime for coffee. Well through a couple of emails we finally agreed on a time and date, which was this past tuesday. I have a very nice visit over coffee and a short time at the fabric section in Mardens and off to our perspective homes. I had shared with her my experience with this swap and how my SS had apparently "flaked out" and Terri had to assign one of her Angels to help out. Well her Angel became my Angel and I opened my package to see that it was from my new quilting friend I met this week. Thank you both Terri and Joan for my package. I got some great things not limited to fabrics, books, coffee, chocolate, yarn, a beautiful table center peace mat, all wrapped in beautiful fabrics. what a great idea that was. Never thought of that one. I know other have had great packages as well. It is so much fun I hope to do this again next year. Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

HELLO.......Christmas greetings from the UK to everyone and a huge thank you to my wonderful swop partner Vanogay....I am late in opening my secret Santa parcel(s) because I have just spent the weekend in Munich, Germany and due to heavy snowfall yesterday was delayed in getting back to the Uk so have literally just opened my parcels....and wow what a wonderful selection of gifts, I really loved the handmade items....thank you for being so thoughtful....tomorrow I will post pictures and then everyone can see my treasures....I so wish I could meet you in person and give you a hug to say thanks.....but sadly that is unlikely so I am sending one on the wind, across the ocean.......thanks again Vanogay...you have been so very kind. Rosemary

How sad ...the fun is over...I will miss reading this thread several times a day keeping up with everyones antics...I feel like I have made new friends here

I just took a few moments to look at all the lovely gifts! There ate a lot of fortunate people out there! Such beautiful fabrics, hand made things and chocolate! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!
    MELODY MO/KS

Thank you to my SS Btmline. I received some cocoa, a wonderful coffee cup, coaster and some gorgeous fat quarters in purples and greens!
    Alicia
    Homeschool Mom, Quilter, Crafter, Blogger

Sewing mends the soul....

Thank you Crafty Grammie for such a nice secret santa pkg. I received a table runner,pin cushion,tote bag,note book with pen and stationary,2cd pin cushion,fat quarters 2 journals , candy and probably more. what a nice package thank you, cuppy

Blog Entries
    Dear Jennifer, I don't know your screen name to PM you directly.

Thank you for the awesome box of gifts! I love the batiks and I'm really excited to try my hand a the flower maker tool. I purchased a set of those red clips for my secret santa box that went out - and almost kept them for myself (but didn't) so I was sooo happy to see you'd sent me some!

Thanks for the giant smile!!!
    Mischief Managed.

Blog Entries

secret santa box

Name:  secret santa box-iew one.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  90.5 KBName:  secret santa box-view 2.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  82.6 KBpics of secret santa box from Neena--my tanks again for a cool box.

Blog Entries

Looking for AZ KAT

This lady was my secret santa and there is no name on the parcels. I wish to send a thank you card for my gifts.

KAT, if you are reading this, thank you so much. Your thoughtfulness and generosity are wonderful. I am grateful.

Thank you!
    Learner747

Are you sure it was AZ KAT? There's no one in the member list by that name. There is an AK_KAT though, and an ArizonaKAT.

Pat I fell the same way. Maybe we can keep it up and just talk about stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    How sad ...the fun is over...I will miss reading this thread several times a day keeping up with everyones antics...I feel like I have made new friends here
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    Ok pics as I said are finally here. From Catpawski in NY.
    Name:  100_1158.JPG
Views: 216
Size:  232.7 KBName:  100_1159.JPG
Views: 209
Size:  195.7 KBName:  100_1160.JPG
Views: 211
Size:  250.8 KBName:  100_1162.JPG
Views: 203
Size:  283.4 KBName:  100_1161.JPG
Views: 207
Size:  236.9 KBName:  100_1164.JPG
Views: 203
Size:  194.3 KBName:  100_1165.JPG
Views: 202
Size:  209.6 KBName:  100_1166.JPG
Views: 213
Size:  207.9 KBName:  100_1167.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  185.6 KBName:  100_1168.JPG
Views: 204
Size:  175.5 KBmore coming
    "Sometimes it's OK if the only thing you did today was breathe."
    Good friends are right there with you.

Susan

Blog Entries
    Dreamer- LOL I had to tape the box extra... your reputation precedes you

The thread isn't closed and some will still be posting what they got , so more pics, so the good times haven't ended just yet
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Blog Entries
    I love showing pics so here are the rest. And thank you again Secret Santa.
    Name:  100_1172.JPG
Views: 206
Size:  287.3 KBName:  100_1173.JPG
Views: 201
Size:  260.1 KBName:  100_1175.JPG
Size:  197.6 KBName:  100_1177.JPG
Views: 199
Size:  238.9 KBCharlie says thank you.
    Name:  100_1178.JPG
Size:  190.5 KBName:  100_1179.JPG