Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 46 of 157 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 3909

Thread: Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

A day without chocolate is A VERY SAD DAY!!!!
    LADYBUG

Blog Entries

Chocolate?!!

Oh I understand that basically everyone here but grannof6 would like lots and lots of chocolate in their SS package.

DH works only 2 blocks from http://www.rogerschocolates.com/ Roger's is probably the oldest chocolate shop in Western Canada. Their Empress Squares are like a deluxe Turtle, with caramel and nuts covered with milk or dark chocolate.

Maybe I will just include jingle bells and chocolate in my package? Oh and fur baby treats.
    Attending University. I will graduate a year after my son and year before my daughter.

Shopped for my ss furbaby yesterday...today made some handmade surprises for ss human...Sat. going shopping for the human too. Have some things in mind for her in my stash, too, if I can remember where they are! Can't send her any edibles...she has allergies. So I will keep all my chocolate myself...totally NOT a problem! On second thought, guess I'll bring the chocolate truffles on board the train...I WILL share. I was able to snoop her out on the board...found out a few things about her...that was good!

[QUOTE=VickiM;5578978]Shopped for my ss furbaby yesterday...today made some handmade surprises for ss human...Sat. going shopping for the human too. Have some things in mind for her in my stash, too, if I can remember where they are! Can't send her any edibles...she has allergies. So I will keep all my chocolate myself...totally NOT a problem! On second thought, guess I'll bring the chocolate truffles on board the train...I WILL share. I was able to snoop her out on the board...found out a few things about her...that was good![/QUOTE

I see you are from Florida...Chocolate melts very quickly there..Since you wouldn't want that to happen creating waste, let me know where to meet you..I am in FL too, so I am perfectly capable of meeting up with you and helping keep that chocolate fresh and not melted

Yes, I am going to yell this!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.......MAKE SURE YOU PUT SECRET SANTA ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR BOX!!!! DURING THIS TIME OF YEAR, PEOPLE ARE ORDERING EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS AND SINCE THEY COULD BE ORDERING FROM PRIVATE PEOPLE, THEY CAN MISTAKENLY OPEN THE SECRET SANTA BOX!! WE DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!!!

So, please mark your package before you send it!!!!!
    Last edited by tlrnhi; 10-11-2012 at 05:31 PM.

I am from Florida,maybe you have me as your secret santa...I like hand made items, fabric , thread, cookies, chocolates. about 4 weeks to go and our packages should arrive HOHOHOHO

cuppy

ohhhh bragger bragger poo pot pie!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
    i know who it is....muhahahahahaha!!!!

Why oh why is our dear little organizer hollering at us????? Im thinkin it just might be her who gets the bags of coal!!! (sweet smile)
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
    Yes, I am going to yell this!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.......MAKE SURE YOU PUT SECRET SANTA ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR BOX!!!! DURING THIS TIME OF YEAR, PEOPLE ARE ORDERING EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS AND SINCE THEY COULD BE ORDERING FROM PRIVATE PEOPLE, THEY CAN MISTAKENLY OPEN THE SECRET SANTA BOX!! WE DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!!!

So, please mark your package before you send it!!!!!

Where in Florida are you girls? Anybody in Sarasota??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    Come on, Deb...Santa would like you to share...hehe
    Ok, I might share the chocolate. But, you better step away from the fabric! LOL!
    Happy Quilting.

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Cindy...........would you like me to send you my personal list of what I want in my SS package?
    I am more than happy to oblige!! LOL
    Be my guest! Want mine???

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tails View Post
    Why oh why is our dear little organizer hollering at us????? Im thinkin it just might be her who gets the bags of coal!!! (sweet smile)
    Because sometimes people misread or don't see all the rules when it comes to swaps. Sometimes I have to yell because I need to get the attention of others.

you got my attention!
    luv ya anyway
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

I'm off to the quilt show. Will get a few things for my Santaee that I spotted when we set up Wednesday. Will tune in later this evening & let ya'll know how many ribbons I got! (I have 5 entered!) Don't have too much fun while I'm away!!

I'm probably one of the people that is getting fussed at for not much on my list and not posting a lot. As far as what I like, if you like it, I'll like it. I'm fairly new to quilting and don't have much but the basics. I haven't found any food item that I don't like. I'm just easily pleased. I love homemade items, like all kinds of gadgets.

Sorry I haven't been on here much, we just cut down a 120 yr old oak tree from our front yard that just couldn't survive 2 years of a major dought. We waited until the burn ban was lifted to cut it down so DH, DS, and I have been busy cleaning that mess up when we weren't working. I have finally gotten my parking space back since I had to quit parking under that tree for the limbs falling out of it. Anyway, I hope to be on here more often and I have to go shopping this weekend for my Santaee which has a list like me!

Miss,santa. Here,have uall be good little boys and girls,,wellll ho ho ho thats good,me and my little elfs have been very busy,to get your box,ready,lets see,theres a sewing machine organizer,,a mug cover,,mug rug,oh my lots of other stuff on your list,my my you have been good,,,,,,,,ho ho ho
    Sherrie

Went shopping for my SS AGAIN yesterday. Everywehre I go I see things I want to put in her box, (She didn't list much at all so Im having to be creative,) BUT as quilters isn't that what we all are???? CREATIVE??? Now insteadof thinking 'outside the box' I have to think of PUTTING IT IN the [email protected]@@ LOL

What are some things you are all adding that are 'extras' from what was on the questionaire you got? I need some more 'creative' ideas.
    Thanks for the help.
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Oh yeah, for who ever got my name, I LOVE LOVE snowmen, and am looking for some WOOL to make table runners with. Wool with print would be AWESOME. I can find all the solid dyed wool I want around here, but the printed wool is harder to find. ...........Just in case you needed some more ideas. LOL THANK YOU Im looking forward to whatever you send, I LOVE surprises too.. ohhhh h I can't wait.. Do we HAVE TO HAVE TO wait unitl Nove to open them??? Huh huh do we ??? Yeah I know I'm a 48 yo kid! LOL
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Quote Originally Posted by maine ladybug View Post
    A day without chocolate is A VERY SAD DAY!!!!
    Amen! Chocolate is a food group in my world!!!!!!!
    MELODY MO/KS

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    wrapping paper.......check
    Christmas ornament.....check
    jingle bells.....check
    Christmas Music CD.....check

Now to wrap and box up......
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
    What are some things you are all adding that are 'extras' from what was on the questionaire you got? I need some more 'creative' ideas.
    Thanks for the help.
    Mine didn't give me much but I started a thread for 'what would you want' and well.. freezer paper is DEFINITELY going in my box And that's all they're going to know. But maybe they will jump up and down and be excited over just that little thing.
    I'm so tired of being tired.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 View Post
    Ok, I might share the chocolate. But, you better step away from the fabric! LOL!
    OK...That's good...I'll stay away from your fabric....for now! Hehehe
    Tink's Mom (My name is really Susie)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
    OK...That's good...I'll stay away from your fabric....for now! Hehehe
    Susie I'll send you lots of chocolate !!!!!
    we WANT the STASH !!!!!!!
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    but I started a thread for 'what would you want'
    what is link for this thread ???
    cant find.
    I am Quilter Hear Me Roar...

Blog Entries
    I didn't get a lot on my SS's info either..... hm. I have the four fat quarters though. lol

Hrm..hrm..hrm...I have some panels to make cuties, I could send. She is probably gonna get this too! http://www.missouriquiltco.com/deal-a-day/ ---- FIVE CENTS for a charm pack. LOL, yes I am a cheap person.

Whoever has me, if the box isn't packed yet...uhm...I'd like this....http://www.missouriquiltco.com/taver...-bbq053-c.html

Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Page 46 of 157 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 56 96 146 ... LastLast