Secret Santa Sign-ups 2016

Old 12-11-2016, 04:12 PM

Hi Guys,

What wonderful goodies you all got!

Hugs

Caroline
Old 12-11-2016, 04:13 PM

Default Thank You Sleepy Hollow

A bit Thank You to Sleepy Hollow, who spoiled me ~ with wonderful fabric, quilt clips.
a hand made, daisy tote bag.. I love daisies & licorice too and most lmportant.. a mini quilt of my dog, love, love it.. hugs.. and 2 postcards..
Attached Thumbnails 004.jpg  
Old 12-11-2016, 04:26 PM

omg!!! we can open???? lol, this was driving me crazy, now if i can shut up and go open i will be ok, lol
Old 12-11-2016, 04:28 PM

Thank You so much Secret Santa, Patski-MI you did great. I had so many things in my box Alsos a water bottle that was not in the picture but oh what beautiful fabric I revcieved and all the extra goodies and things. My Husband loves the soup mug we currently have 1 smaller than this one and whenever I go to use it seemes to be gone with him so this is perfect. Merry Christmas Everyone
May God Bless each and everyone of you and fill your hearts with the spirit of Christmas.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]563551[/ATTACH]
SaveSave
Attached Thumbnails img_3987.jpg  
Old 12-11-2016, 04:43 PM

Merry Christmas everyone! I love my secret Santa. She is awesome...she made me a mini quilt, love it, fabric that is awesome and my colors, tools: triangle, binding tool, 4 1/2" & 6 1/2" square, smarties, Eve dog treaties, and she says thank you, and needles. I believe I listed it all. But the picture shows all. Thanks again.
Attached Thumbnails img_20161211_130013.jpg   img_20161211_125850.jpg  
Old 12-11-2016, 04:47 PM

ooohhh, quitling magazines, i never have enough, a missouri star fat quarter storage bag, lots of big fat quarters, and a 5 inch stacker by riley blake, a lint brush, omg!! a little Christmas tote bag with the cutest thread spool ornament in it and a chap stick and some yummy candie that says idaho spud and one that says idaho huckleberry, cannot wait to try, a lapel stick, a jar of buttons,3 little bags of buttons (i am going to make button tree ornaments) pins with spools at the end of them, and owl note pads, this was all in the Christmas tote bag, now for the next bag, oh my I was spoiled, oh my the other bag is a thread catcher done in red, (my favorite color) I love this, and Of all the things I have, I did not have a thread catcher, and inside the thread catcher 2 dishcloths done in white and with a Christmas color edging, I love them, and laying in the bottom of the box are 2 stencils and a idaho liscense plate sticker, by the way she stuffed the box so full she had to send the fabric seperately,.
Just a gigantic thank you from the bottom of my heart for the generous packages. I love it all.
My ss was ginger:aka bullock2us

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year

mary aka:craftymatt2
Old 12-11-2016, 04:48 PM

Thank you Quilty Louise...wonderful box! She sent spring action scissors, fat pen, shout wipes, mini lint rollers, purse kleenex, large quilt clips, several sticky pads, fabric fairy magnet, cotton thread, 2 kinds of marking pens, refrigerator shopping pad/calendar, notebooks, beautiful FQ's, 4-1/2 yd cuts & 1 yd cut white/white fabric, 2- 1/2 yd cuts blender fabrics, 3 cuts of novelty fabrics, chocolate bar, & a very nice card. I love everything & pm'd you! But before I could post pics--surprised by a visit by Santa here in our new (and only partially filled subdivision) & then dinner. But, here I am at last with pic. Thank you again!
Attached Thumbnails secret-santa-qb-2016.jpg   santa-visit-subdivision1.jpg   santa-visit-subdivision3.jpg  
Old 12-11-2016, 04:56 PM

happy Christmas Vicki, Love your fire engine and santa. We had Carols by Candlelight here in Geraldton last night, but I dont like driving home at night (because of kangaroos) so I listened to it on the radio. Love Christmas!
Old 12-11-2016, 05:32 PM

rec'd my ss package from Betty schweitzer(coconuts) and it was packed full of goodies. cross-stitch booklet of various house styles, cross-stitch kit of roses for pillow or wallhanging, cross-stitch kit of flowers for bathroom decor,an appliqued dresden plate block, book of suduko puzzles, book of tv guide crossword puzzles and a novel,2 bags of 4" squares and one of 2' and 3" squares,3 potholders,an armchair caddy,7/8 yd of a denim blue fabric, 3/4 yd of a purple floral fabric,a leather thimble, package of quilting needles, small rotary cutter,box of starbucks double chocolate cocoa,Xmas tin with bag of twix and one of milky way bars in it, can of fancy feast kitty food and a bag of Temptations kitty treats for Truffles(see my avatar) and a bag of sweet potato dog biscuits for Poo-Chie and Buzz and two silver jingle bells. Thank you from the furbabies and me for a great package. will try to post a pic when i figure out how to get from phone to computer.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by dharen7 View Post
GramE Loved my packages the snowman will go beside my other snowmen. The fabric is beautiful can start my quart jars, need to find my panel with the breast cancer sayings so I can start that with the pink material. Am going to do two wall hangings one for me and one for a friend at work that went through breast cancer at the same time I did. She was diagnosed three wks after I was , so i was able to be there for her in spirit and she knew what to expect She had the mastectomy one wk before me so she was able to let me know what to expect. The thread will be handy I have three quilt tops ready to finish for christmas, the magazines, the candle. The box smelled so good. The ornaments, my favorite MMs. love the fingerpincushion. Gift card. I love everything. You really sent a great box. Hopefully you did take a picture you can post for me. Did go through more of my stash, found more fish material and turtles. Will be sending your way.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]563561[/ATTACH]

Seems like there are 2 things that aren't in the pic, one being the snowman, oh and the other the socks because I lost them & only found them the day before I sent the box & I already had it all wrapped. Hopefully the "canned" goods is a start for your quilt. I had a difficult time finding the right kind of prints. But glad you are happy. Thanks again for the wonderful box you sent me!

Merry Christmas!
Attached Thumbnails img_1895.jpg