Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 11-22-2010, 05:21 PM

still waiting on my package.

My recipient hasn't posted, but I received notice that it's there..
Old 11-22-2010, 05:23 PM

Ok, 3 more packages today.
I'm going to have to put a STOP on my mail tomorrow. Was supposed to do it today, but babies and Lauren weren't cooperating. Lauren is really bad the past few days with All Day Sickness. NOTHING is wanting to really stay down. Have tried all sorts of teas, ginger ale, milk (that's what she drank with the twins), everything. UGH!
Old 11-22-2010, 05:43 PM

My recepient hasn't posted but my delivery confirmation said it was there. I hope you received it.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:07 PM

I got a second package from my SS! Can't wait to open them!
Old 11-22-2010, 06:11 PM

I received another present from my ss today. Thank you. I put it in my stocking just like instructed.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by koko
Originally Posted by littleone
Originally Posted by trupeach1
This is too much and someone belongs on the taught list FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!! Terri you know who sent me the frogs, you sent me a PM to open it I DEMAND you put them on the naughty list.

If you remember I received a gaggle of frogs and a cute little cookie tin with a stuffed frog in it. I laughed and never took the frog out UNTIL NOW. Not realizing when I first opened it the frog has a band around its tummy part with a big P on it, not bad, that's OK. I took the froggy out of the tin and it is wearing a thong :shock: :shock: :shock: as if that isn't bad enough on the back of the thong it says Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!! I would like each and everyone one of you to please send me a note and write on it Super Peach this way I could match the writing and find out how was so mean to poor little cute fuzzy Peachy.
Too funny.........as if anyone is going to own up to sending u a frog with a tong on it. ROFLMAO :-P :-P
Whoever thought that item up has a wickedly funny sense of humor!!
ROFLMAO...That is the funniest thing I've heard all day!
Old 11-22-2010, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by magnolia
Originally Posted by koko
Originally Posted by littleone
Originally Posted by trupeach1
This is too much and someone belongs on the taught list FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!! Terri you know who sent me the frogs, you sent me a PM to open it I DEMAND you put them on the naughty list.

If you remember I received a gaggle of frogs and a cute little cookie tin with a stuffed frog in it. I laughed and never took the frog out UNTIL NOW. Not realizing when I first opened it the frog has a band around its tummy part with a big P on it, not bad, that's OK. I took the froggy out of the tin and it is wearing a thong :shock: :shock: :shock: as if that isn't bad enough on the back of the thong it says Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!! I would like each and everyone one of you to please send me a note and write on it Super Peach this way I could match the writing and find out how was so mean to poor little cute fuzzy Peachy.
Too funny.........as if anyone is going to own up to sending u a frog with a tong on it. ROFLMAO :-P :-P
Whoever thought that item up has a wickedly funny sense of humor!!
ROFLMAO...That is the funniest thing I've heard all day!
So funny! Thank you for the laugh. I needed one today :)
Old 11-22-2010, 06:57 PM

I received a package from Canada that says not to open til Dec 12th. The outer wrap was torn quite a bit, but I won't peek on the inside. Fingers are triple crossed! Oh, oh...dh just said a card came too with intructions not to open. I'm so excited.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:02 PM

I'm sending out PMs to those I haven't heard from as to sending or rec'ing.
PLEASE, send me a PM when you send or sent/rec'd.
My eyes are going crossed trying to find everyone that has posted here on the thread.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:09 PM

oh thank goodness, my person got their package in the mail. i feel very relieved to know that - was getting worried.