Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 11-22-2010, 12:13 PM

I received my Secret Santa box today from Washington. I am so excited as this is my first ever swap. I can't wait until Dec 12 to be able to open it and find out who my secret santa is. The hardest part is going to be making sure my 6yr old DGS doesn't get his hands on it. He helped package up my gift box and every package I get he asks if it is from my secret santa. It is up high on top of a wall unit so it should be safe from him unless he sees it. I also see that my gift arrived safely. Is it December yet? It sure looks like it with all the snow we have had in the last few days. Everything is white! All I can say now is thank you so much to my secret santa.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Banned

This is too much and someone belongs on the taught list FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!! Terri you know who sent me the frogs, you sent me a PM to open it I DEMAND you put them on the naughty list.

If you remember I received a gaggle of frogs and a cute little cookie tin with a stuffed frog in it. I laughed and never took the frog out UNTIL NOW. Not realizing when I first opened it the frog has a band around its tummy part with a big P on it, not bad, that's OK. I took the froggy out of the tin and it is wearing a thong :shock: :shock: :shock: as if that isn't bad enough on the back of the thong it says Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!! I would like each and everyone one of you to please send me a note and write on it Super Peach this way I could match the writing and find out how was so mean to poor little cute fuzzy Peachy.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:57 PM

at least I know the package I sent was at the town p.o. and expected to be delivered today! So I will wait to see if my ss recipient posts they got it.
Old 11-22-2010, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by twistedsheets
at least I know the package I sent was at the town p.o. and expected to be delivered today! So I will wait to see if my ss recipient posts they got it.
my recipient has not posted anything yet and delivery confirmation says it was delivered 11/15 at 6:58 AM
Old 11-22-2010, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
This is too much and someone belongs on the taught list FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!! Terri you know who sent me the frogs, you sent me a PM to open it I DEMAND you put them on the naughty list.

If you remember I received a gaggle of frogs and a cute little cookie tin with a stuffed frog in it. I laughed and never took the frog out UNTIL NOW. Not realizing when I first opened it the frog has a band around its tummy part with a big P on it, not bad, that's OK. I took the froggy out of the tin and it is wearing a thong :shock: :shock: :shock: as if that isn't bad enough on the back of the thong it says Super Peach!!!!!!!!!!! I would like each and everyone one of you to please send me a note and write on it Super Peach this way I could match the writing and find out how was so mean to poor little cute fuzzy Peachy.
Too funny.........as if anyone is going to own up to sending u a frog with a tong on it. ROFLMAO :-P :-P
Old 11-22-2010, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by littleone

Too funny.........as if anyone is going to own up to sending u a frog with a tong on it. ROFLMAO :-P :-P
Whoever thought that item up has a wickedly funny sense of humor!!
Old 11-22-2010, 04:33 PM

A frog with a thong.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-22-2010, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023

A frog with a thong.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
that is a quilter with a huge sence of humor!
Old 11-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Banned

It wasn't the fact that the frog had a thong it was the fact that it had Super Peach ritten on the thong.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:19 PM

I'm sorry but I really have not a clue as to who would EVER send you something like that!