Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 11-04-2010, 05:50 PM

Thanks for the information. How do you get booted?
Old 11-04-2010, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by lab fairy
LOL It isn't like we did anything wrong...just sometimes the computer just drops us and then we have to start typing what we said over again...I was booted a couple of times last night, but it doesn't mean anything, you just feel like the computer is picking on you some nights...lol
Old 11-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
LOL It isn't like we did anything wrong...just sometimes the computer just drops us and then we have to start typing what we said over again...I was booted a couple of times last night, but it doesn't mean anything, you just feel like the computer is picking on you some nights...lol
sometimes when I get booted I can't get back in. It is strange it is like you are in outer space for a few minutes then the screen jumps and you realize you are back.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
sometimes when I get booted I can't get back in. It is strange it is like you are in outer space for a few minutes then the screen jumps and you realize you are back.
lol...I don't get booted for a really long time and then it bounces me a couple of times in one night.
Old 11-04-2010, 06:23 PM

maybe it has something to do with being NAUGHTY GIRLS!!! did you ever think of that???????

Oh and by the way sandpat I made the BROWNIES!
Old 11-04-2010, 06:25 PM

Good to know. I thought Trupeach1 was trying to get back on the naughty list. :lol: I'd never do anything like that. :roll:

I've been skimming the pond and carefully selecting special things. Santa keeps a whole landscaped greenhouse complete with watergardens. It is truly amazing to see Waterlillies blooming at the North Pole. I love the sound of the waterfall.

If anyone gets another hopping package you might want to drop in a few flies. :mrgreen: You could try putting the whole thing in the refrigerator next to the milk. Hibernation might work. Hmmm... I'll check with the chief Aqua Elf and get back to you.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Banned

Good to know. I thought Trupeach1 was trying to get back on the naughty list. :lol: I'd never do anything like that. :roll:

I've been skimming the pond and carefully selecting special things. Santa keeps a whole landscaped greenhouse complete with watergardens. It is truly amazing to see Waterlillies blooming at the North Pole. I love the sound of the waterfall.

If anyone gets another hopping package you might want to drop in a few flies. :mrgreen: You could try putting the whole thing in the refrigerator next to the milk. Hibernation might work. Hmmm... I'll check with the chief Aqua Elf and get back to you.
So now I know where abonda is getting her special ingredient for the brownies. You are growing it for her in the greenhouse.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:46 AM
Power Poster

To miss peachy big mouth...I don't appreciate you hollering at me...I apologize for calling the brownies "yours"...I guess those on your plate and the ones you ate aren't "yours"....but what I was referring to was the flowers and all the mushy gushing that little one was doing. I just wanted to warn her that you had no power over the decisions. It seemed to me like you are trying to mislead people into believing that you do. Now, thats just my opinion and I'm entitled to have one..so...geeshhh....you soooo over react.....get a grip!
Old 11-05-2010, 05:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
To miss peachy big mouth...I don't appreciate you hollering at me...I apologize for calling the brownies "yours"...I guess those on your plate and the ones you ate aren't "yours"....but what I was referring to was the flowers and all the mushy gushing that little one was doing. I just wanted to warn her that you had no power over the decisions. It seemed to me like you are trying to mislead people into believing that you do. Now, thats just my opinion and I'm entitled to have one..so...geeshhh....you soooo over react.....get a grip!
I take offence to you calling me a big mouth I will make sure Santa hears of this along with Terri the head elf. She stated you will never be off the nice list however will she change her mind when she hears that you have been name calling? If she doesn't I will then question her authority of treating everyone fairly and equal.

As a side note I will have you know I do not like sweets. That was not my plate of brownies. I had happen to sit in the chair that Magnolia had been sitting in and the plate was left on the table in front of that seat. The 1/2 eaten brownie was hers NOT mine.

And further more I was not hollering at you I was speaking to you in a nice calm voice, stern but calm.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:52 AM

I received my secret santa gift yesterday. This is so exciting. I can hardly maintain some self-control and not open them.