Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-21-2010, 12:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by littleone

Peachy, Peachy, Peachy…….. Teri knows me; the Little One (aka: as the Wee One to those really close friends);
Do they call you that because you have to wee and are always in the potty??????? Do the friends that are not so close to you call you the PEE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:
Old 10-21-2010, 12:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by magnolia
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Magnolia........ are you feeling better today????????????
I hope so!!!!!!!!!!
I can breathe a little easier. But, I went to the doctor because I was very confused that I thought I had a fever and my thermometer kept saying my temp was only 95 degrees. The doctor said my temp is 99 degrees, but I'm okay to still have the tests done at the cardiologist tomorrow. I think I need a new thermometer.
I think you need a new thermometer too. Hope all goes well tomorrow. You will be in my thoughts.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}
Old 10-21-2010, 12:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok everyone needs to play nice.
I'm signing off so I can go and play nicey nice with the in-laws. Sharon b will be making sure everyone is good, so will Patti...they are my helpers.
I WILL BE CHECKING IN!!!
Have fun Teri. we'll be good...........WE PROMISE!!!!!!!!!! At least I'll be good I am not sure about the rest.
I think Littleone and Leota are a little iffy they could turn on a dime to being bad.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:43 PM
Banned

Peach, All peaches start out sour and then sweeten with age.
Are you saying I am getting OLD????????????????/ :shock: :shock:
Not yet, you still have to keep some of your sourness to keep up with Secret Santa. You are only going to get old when you are being too overly nice without any fiestiness left in you.
No fiestiness left in me??????? That's not called OLD that's called DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 12:57 PM

Peachy, Peachy, Peachy…….. Teri knows me; the Little One (aka: as the Wee One to those really close friends);
Do they call you that because you have to wee and are always in the potty??????? Do the friends that are not so close to you call you the PEE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

now if you knew your English you would see Wee is used as an adjective not a verb. Gee do we have to educate you on everything.........oh I just read you'r getting old that's your excuse, loss of memory, OK I'll forgive you, your lips were just rambling on. Will continue to pray for you; that you mend your ways to the good side. :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 10-21-2010, 01:23 PM
Banned

now if you knew your English you would see Wee is used as an adjective not a verb. Gee do we have to educate you on everything.........oh I just read you'r getting old that's your excuse, loss of memory, OK I'll forgive you, your lips were just rambling on. Will continue to pray for you; that you mend your ways to the good side. :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:
We don't speak English in the USA we speak American!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2010, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
I can't believe you and Santa forgot Me!!!! Well that is mean. I am not going to walk all the way to the Pole!!!! I will just have to stay here!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumbdown:
No we didn't forget you, and you don't have to walk. Santa is sending the hunky guy to pick you up, you know the one with the nice butt. Re read what I wrote, Santa had a very important job for you, you have to go to Frontier Town to get all the cowboy and indian toys. You have to make sure they are lead free. You have been working so hard that is why Santa said to stay over night in the cabin on Schroon Lake, he thought it would be a mini vacation for you. Don't cry we didn't forget you!!!!!!!!!!! NOW PUT ON THAT HAPPY FACE we will have your favorite snow cone waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Thank Goodness!!! Which Hunk was that ? Nice Butt? I'm a gal that likes the bedroom eyes! I almost put Santa on the Naughty list with you. I'm sorry :oops: I will go to get the cowboyand indian toys and stay on my mini vacation with the Hunk but only I like him? Don't forget I like my snow cone double dipped!!!!! Yum Oh Yah is this the hunk that's picking me up??? I think I'm all set :-D :-D :-D
Attached Thumbnails attachment-93493.jpe  
Old 10-21-2010, 01:29 PM

I can't believe you and Santa forgot Me!!!! Well that is mean. I am not going to walk all the way to the Pole!!!! I will just have to stay here!! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :thumbdown:
No we didn't forget you, and you don't have to walk. Santa is sending the hunky guy to pick you up, you know the one with the nice butt. Re read what I wrote, Santa had a very important job for you, you have to go to Frontier Town to get all the cowboy and indian toys. You have to make sure they are lead free. You have been working so hard that is why Santa said to stay over night in the cabin on Schroon Lake, he thought it would be a mini vacation for you. Don't cry we didn't forget you!!!!!!!!!!! NOW PUT ON THAT HAPPY FACE we will have your favorite snow cone waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Thank Goodness!!! Which Hunk was that ? Nice Butt? I'm a gal that likes the bedroom eyes! I almost put Santa on the Naughty list with you. I'm sorry :oops: I will go to get the cowboyand indian toys and stay on my mini vacation with the Hunk but only I like him? Don't forget I like my snow cone double dipped!!!!! Yum Oh Yah is this the hunk that's picking me up???
I think ADULTERY moves you soundly to the naughty list and possible a slippery slope to h*ll!You are under the very bad influence of trupeach and need to run,run like a house on fire!
Old 10-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Banned

Oh Thank Goodness!!! Which Hunk was that ? Nice Butt? I'm a gal that likes the bedroom eyes! I almost put Santa on the Naughty list with you. I'm sorry :oops: I will go to get the cowboyand indian toys and stay on my mini vacation with the Hunk but only I like him? Don't forget I like my snow cone double dipped!!!!! Yum Oh Yah is this the hunk that's picking me up??? I think I'm all set :-D :-D :-D
That's him!!!!!!!!!! Now have fun and no hanky panky. We will see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! Now it is just the snow cone you want doubled dipped....right??????
Old 10-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by cbridges22
Oh Thank Goodness!!! Which Hunk was that ? Nice Butt? I'm a gal that likes the bedroom eyes! I almost put Santa on the Naughty list with you. I'm sorry :oops: I will go to get the cowboyand indian toys and stay on my mini vacation with the Hunk but only I like him? Don't forget I like my snow cone double dipped!!!!! Yum Oh Yah is this the hunk that's picking me up???
I think ADULTERY moves you soundly to the naughty list and possible a slippery slope to h*ll!You are under the very bad influence of trupeach and need to run,run like a house on fire!
HAY that was VERY VERY mean to say!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: