Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 12-08-2011, 11:57 AM

Can't read that very well!! Will try again.

3days and 4 minutes till reveal!!!!! YIIPPPEEEE!!!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
Happy Belated Birthday Terri!! I am sorry that this wish is late, but I truly mean it!! Glad you had a good one.
Ditto from me also ! Tried yesterday but I can only post every other day ... (and no smiles) gggrrrrr ...
Old 12-08-2011, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by JenGaile View Post
Still no SS package. Terri, were you able to check the delivery confirmation number. I fear I will be the only one without a package to open on Sunday

I'll keep you company, JenGaile....mine has not arrived either.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:00 PM

Hmmm....I got this HUGE package today in the mail. Actually chased the mailman down, he had just left minutes before I got home. So, now I have this package, says it's from Santa. I can open it, right? Doesn't say I can't, but the "Santa Nazi" says I have to wait. .....pouting......
Old 12-08-2011, 01:12 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Hmmm....I got this HUGE package today in the mail. Actually chased the mailman down, he had just left minutes before I got home. So, now I have this package, says it's from Santa. I can open it, right? Doesn't say I can't, but the "Santa Nazi" says I have to wait. .....pouting......
NOOOOOOOOOO you CAN"T open it till it is time. If WE have to wait so do YOU!!!! I know you really don't want to be on that naughty list now do ya??
Old 12-08-2011, 01:15 PM

But, but, but.....it doesn't say to NOT open! And my birthday was yesterday, so I think that since I HAVE been good, I can open it.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by ljs317 View Post
Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!

It's here my secret santa package is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more waiting by the mailbox, no more watching the mailman pull up with fear in his eyes, no more hiding my bottles that were keeping me warm will waiting outside. No more feeling left out and forgotten. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so very happy, I don't even care if the box only contains air someone thought enough about me to send me a Christmas gift and the feeling of warm holiday wishes.

Lisa
WooHOO!!! You package came! and no more mugging the mailman...hehe
Old 12-08-2011, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
LJS, you are more than welcome to join the new thread when I get it started. Soon. But there is only one catch (actually 2), you have to LOVE quilting, and you have to LOVE animals. Dreamer and I are addicted to marestare.com. We belong to an "Elite club" called Annie's Aunties. It's a rather long story, best to be told on a different thread. When I get the new thread started (or blog) I will explain to any newcomers who are interested. I LOVE quilting, and I love my 2 dogs, along with any other 4-footed or hoofed animal that steps in my path. There are a couple others here that are also Annie's Aunties. You know who you are. Anyway, we will surely have lots of out of tune singing, some snickerdoodles, hot chocolate for those of you who drink that stuff. I will even throw in a little Irish Cream and my personal favorite, Pinot Grigio.
Don't forget me!!! I'm one of her Auntie's, too!!! What a precious little girl...I'll be taking my laptop to the craft show on Sunday. Maybe if it isn't too busy, I'll be able to join in...
Now this means that I will have to open my present in the morning, at home, so that I can thank whoever sent my present...RIGHT??? As long as it is the right day, I won't be punished, will I???
Old 12-08-2011, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
But, but, but.....it doesn't say to NOT open! And my birthday was yesterday, so I think that since I HAVE been good, I can open it.
Since when do you get to make the rules??? ROFL
Old 12-08-2011, 01:46 PM

Cuz I can!!