Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 12-08-2011, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Cuz I can!!
Yes....but you have to set a good example...you know...for all those kids in the naughty corner?? Right?
Old 12-08-2011, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi View Post
Cuz I can!!
Oh yeah! you're the chief elf! hehehe hohoho
Old 12-08-2011, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
Don't forget me!!! I'm one of her Auntie's, too!!! What a precious little girl...I'll be taking my laptop to the craft show on Sunday. Maybe if it isn't too busy, I'll be able to join in...
Now this means that I will have to open my present in the morning, at home, so that I can thank whoever sent my present...RIGHT??? As long as it is the right day, I won't be punished, will I???
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! YOU MAY NOT OPEN EARLY!!! YOU MAY OPEN AFTER YOU GET HOME, BUT NOT BEFORE YOU GO.
And I did not forget you in the Annies Aunties, I just didn't mention all the names. Can't forget Terri either. After I get the last 2 quilts in the mail to Vermont I will have more time to get a new thread started.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:05 PM

Wink

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
Yes....but you have to set a good example...you know...for all those kids in the naughty corner?? Right?
Someone needs to set a good example.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 View Post
LJS, you are more than welcome to join the new thread when I get it started. Soon. But there is only one catch (actually 2), you have to LOVE quilting, and you have to LOVE animals. Dreamer and I are addicted to marestare.com. We belong to an "Elite club" called Annie's Aunties. It's a rather long story, best to be told on a different thread. When I get the new thread started (or blog) I will explain to any newcomers who are interested. I LOVE quilting, and I love my 2 dogs, along with any other 4-footed or hoofed animal that steps in my path. There are a couple others here that are also Annie's Aunties. You know who you are. Anyway, we will surely have lots of out of tune singing, some snickerdoodles, hot chocolate for those of you who drink that stuff. I will even throw in a little Irish Cream and my personal favorite, Pinot Grigio.
I am coming too!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 02:23 PM

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! YOU MAY NOT OPEN EARLY!!! YOU MAY OPEN AFTER YOU GET HOME, BUT NOT BEFORE YOU GO.
And I did not forget you in the Annies Aunties, I just didn't mention all the names. Can't forget Terri either. After I get the last 2 quilts in the mail to Vermont I will have more time to get a new thread started.
Hey, Grann??? Can you say party pooper?
I know....I'll go stand in the corner for even thinking about opening a measly couple of hours early...pout
Old 12-08-2011, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
Hey, Grann??? Can you say party pooper?
I know....I'll go stand in the corner for even thinking about opening a measly couple of hours early...pout
Let me just say that Gus and Heidi know where you live. You had better behave or they will come over and kidnap Tink.

If our grandchildren knew what we "old ladies" do in our spare time they would report us to the "Men in white coats". And to think we are always on them to be on their best behavior.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:45 PM

I don't know what I did but I will try it again. I have a question. If the chat room is too busy and we want to post here on Sunday, how do we refresh so we do not have to go in and out of here after every post? Is that a dumb question?
Old 12-08-2011, 02:46 PM

Let me just say that Gus and Heidi know where you live. You had better behave or they will come over and kidnap Tink.

If our grandchildren knew what we "old ladies" do in our spare time they would report us to the "Men in white coats". And to think we are always on them to be on their best behavior.

LOL...Tink will be packed up and waiting for them to come and kidnap her....do you prefer her to have her leash on or off?

Oh, and she gets a pill morning and night...
Old 12-08-2011, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva View Post
I don't know what I did but I will try it again. I have a question. If the chat room is too busy and we want to post here on Sunday, how do we refresh so we do not have to go in and out of here after every post? Is that a dumb question?
You will have to refresh in order to read all posts one right after each is posted. Sort of sucks, but that's the way all message boards are.