Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-09-2011, 03:39 PM

This is the "haul" I received from Cynthia Freeman. How wonderful everything is. Thread, small kleenex pkg, square quilt block ruler, used needle container, needles, a whole bunch of buttons, cross-stitch fabric, thimbles, "moments for Mothers" book, Christmas fabric, squares cut for a quilt for my first grandchild, blue fabric, green fabric, 8 cute little notes, a handwritten card from Cynthia and an Honorary Member card in the Sisterhood of Quilters!! WHEW!!!! I can not thank her enough for all the great things. And how sweet to think of my first grandchild-a boy. She did a very nice job. I can't wait to use all this. Just don't know what to use first. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-253945.jpe   attachment-253946.jpe   attachment-253947.jpe   attachment-253948.jpe  
Old 09-09-2011, 03:41 PM

SP#2:

1- You are way north and west of me. You had a high temperature of 100f today!!
2- You don't collect anything.
3- You have pets.
4- Moda is one of your favorite fabric manufacturers.

Your package should be there by Tuesday:)
Old 09-09-2011, 03:42 PM

Wow, great package Sue. I love that Christmas fabric.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by koko
Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
Originally Posted by Krystyna
What is this little guy supposed to mean anyway?
:XD:
Is he sick? Sweating? Crying while laughing?
What?
laughing so hard that you are crying?
Maybe chuckling
Yeah, I think it is chuckling too.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:11 PM

"O" "O" "O"............Off my package goes to the east of me .. do you live a state with an "o" in it ???
Old 09-09-2011, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Originally Posted by candi
Lori, I love your animals decorations. I love them too. And Krystana, there is a big difference between a tiger and a zebra, do you want me to take you to the zoo??? :mrgreen: .
YAY!!! We're going to the zoo! Juli, get Shane into the car! We're going! Wheeeeeee!
Well okay but what about Owen? We can't leave him behind!!
Old 09-09-2011, 04:37 PM

Great packages!! I just bought some of the fabric with the music notes to make some mug rugs with it! I love it!

Originally Posted by sik1010
My computer and the pictures are finally playing nice together, so I am posting my pictures. First, there was a "special situation", and I have 3 SP's this month--I really am NOT as greedy as some people, and I don't want it all. LOL (Well, maybe I WANT it but I wouldn't take all the packages.) Then I should say that I am most pleased that my SP's shipped before they got the memo on the address change--Thank you all for that! Each package is different and yet similar, from one list--amazing! The one thing I'm real curious about, is that someone must have mentioned my lack of skills or my inevitable mistakes, as each one has a lovely seam ripper!!! I've tried to be very careful and not mention how often I use that tool, but somehow they each knew and sent me a new one so I never have to experience the use of a dull one! :mrgreen:

The first one is from "swampfox" a new swapper with us, and he did a wonderful job. I hope his wife isn't missing any fabric, because he gave me some nice ones, and I don't want to return them. He sent me a movie, so tonight I'm watching John Wayne and eating popcorn. I grew up with his movies and love them all.

the next one is from "cynthia freeman" and she had to do some homework to complete my package, so I appreciate all the wonderful time and effort she put into my package.

The third one is from "mscupid804" with the Michigan hints on the thread. We have several things in common and that can allow to chat and pick each others brain on some future projects, I hope.

Each one is special and I couldn't believe they came all together like that, but now I can read and watch, but mostly, I can relax as "Candi" did NOT get my name this month...sigh...no more worrying! Thank you all for the packages, but thank you to this group for all the fun and games that we all create to make days brighter for each other!
Old 09-09-2011, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by barefoot quilter
ok sending my packages out tomarrow after i finish the special little somthings i made for them. (hint) one zip adds up to 12 and the other adds up to 15 ????
I know this is mine, all mine, Krystyna keep your hands off my zip adds up to 12.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
Thanks for sharing this pattern for the Log Cabin chick!!!
Old 09-09-2011, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
I will be mailing my SP package tomorrow and it will be heading North of me. Lets see oh yeah 767 miles North of me.
Ok I lied, was feeling a little ill today! so I will try to get it to the post office tomorrow...

SORRY SP!