Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd! >

Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd!

Valentines Day Mug Rug Swap! Sign Up Closes Jan 2nd!

Old 01-24-2015, 06:00 AM

Vitality its not allowed. you cant get busy! a life? you have a LIFE other than quilting? OMG. hope you can squeeze us in occasionally we truly will miss you if you don't keep playing! sigh. why do all the good ones disappear all the time? well wishing tons of luck in competitions. and that your horses stay healthy and run true.

I have the new sign ups on if you haven't found them yet please just on over and sign up! lots of new sign ups actually! new mug rugs and new fat quarter sign ups. We are trading four fat quarters of green white and cream fabric (amazing its just like the new mug rug swap!) and also we have an ugly fabric swap going. I know you have some so come on over you might get something you love. worst case scenario lol you get a yard of ugly fabric back lol. not too bad a change. 50/50 or less even! its fun, new friends and well what the heck its not too much to send. average I think is like 3.00. We went for less shipping quantities this year so the price of shipping was a bit less. hopefully that helps so many ideas, come on over and play with us today!
Old 01-24-2015, 07:47 AM

I'll still be on the board and will be looking at all the wonderful photos you guys post I just don't know if I'll have time to make mug rugs and table runners. I'll probably keep doing the FQ swap since that doesn't take much time
Old 01-24-2015, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
I'll still be on the board and will be looking at all the wonderful photos you guys post I just don't know if I'll have time to make mug rugs and table runners. I'll probably keep doing the FQ swap since that doesn't take much time
Vita, (Is that what you go by? I love it. It means "Life" right?) I understand about having to cut back on one kind of fun in order to do something else that you love. We'll miss you until you can join us again. Glad that you will participate in the ugly fabric/FQ swap! Do stay connected to us! Be safe and good luck at your competitions! Please keep us up to date on how you do! (Pictures are ALWAYS appreciated!)

Deb
Old 01-24-2015, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
I think I'll be sitting out the next mug rug swap just because I have so much work to do and I need to get back to work with my horses soon starting next week too so we are ready for the competition season. Vacation is over I will likely peter out on all swaps as winter turns to spring again. But I'll be back next winter!
Now Vitality,
You can just skip sleeping.. then you have time to quilt... Tada!

Actually, I understand completely... but I do hope you get my name in a future swap.
Er, I meant to say, I hope to get your name...yes, that's what I meant...not the other way 'round. Because the other way sounds like I'm finagling to get something awesome out of you...to go with the other awesome things you sent in my "angel" pkg. No way would I do such a thing..nuh-unh..not me. .

Kif
Old 01-24-2015, 11:14 AM

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

Linda, we all love you and I admire your capacity to accept.

Rosemary Attaway sent me the nicest package with two mug rugs, chocolate---yay!--and two lovely pieces of autumnal forest. [ATTACH=CONFIG]507471[/ATTACH]

Sorry, Rosemary, I haven't mailed yet. My favoritest cousin came to visit for a few days and we went to Atlanta yesterday to visit another cousin. It was loads of fun. Ginger the GPS sent us home by the shortest route from their home in Suwanee--through the mountains. One mile shorter, but h*** for flatlanders. Ginger has been fired.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 01-24-2015, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Krisb View Post
Linda, we all love you and I admire your capacity to accept.

Rosemary Attaway sent me the nicest package with two mug rugs, chocolate---yay!--and two lovely pieces of autumnal forest. [ATTACH=CONFIG]507471[/ATTACH]

Sorry, Rosemary, I haven't mailed yet. My favoritest cousin came to visit for a few days and we went to Atlanta yesterday to visit another cousin. It was loads of fun. Ginger the GPS sent us home by the shortest route from their home in Suwanee--through the mountains. One mile shorter, but h*** for flatlanders. Ginger has been fired.
LOL about Ginger. Sorry about the shortcut. Was it as pretty going through the mountains as the fabric that Rosemary sent you? Gorgeous! Love those two mug rugs, too. Great swap you got. Lovely work, Rosemary!
Old 01-24-2015, 11:38 AM

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

It was fine driving, but not being on four lanes does slow you down. Unfortunately, it was raining on the way down from Asheville and dark and foggy on the way back, so no good scenery.
Old 01-24-2015, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Krisb View Post
It was fine driving, but not being on four lanes does slow you down. Unfortunately, it was raining on the way down from Asheville and dark and foggy on the way back, so no good scenery.
No wonder you were so mad at Ginger.

Glad that you made it home safe and sound!
Old 01-24-2015, 11:44 AM
Power Poster

love those mugrugs. love the heart one with the slashof red in it. a lot of mr coming in now. beautiful!
Old 01-24-2015, 01:02 PM

Kris love the mug rugs and all the goodies you received from Rosemary. Great job!
I received my great package from Cuppy today and will post a picture soon.