Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Winter Fabric Postcard Swap - Registration Closes 11-17 >

Winter Fabric Postcard Swap - Registration Closes 11-17

Winter Fabric Postcard Swap - Registration Closes 11-17

Old 10-27-2010, 07:40 AM

SuzanneTX please do not rescend your decision to do another swap. There are so many of us who depend on you. And you do not have to defend yourself on your swap and your rules. And I think PM is much better than on the post. Hope your mom is well and you are rested. Sending you big hugs. Rules are rules, if we don't like them we don't have to join. This swap is for them to be mailed in envelopes. Someone can have a swap if they want to have them stamped and mailed , then they can have their rules and do all the work themselves. SIgh.............Seems to me the one who takes the time out of their life to have a swap for us is the one in charge. It takes a lot of time and effort for one of these and I am sorry you guys have it so hard. And if it is your swap, then the rules are yours and admins. Your swaps are fun and organized. It's the ones who won't follow the rules who ruin it for others. But the other99% will help keep it going.

Everyone have some chocolate....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]103869[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-103864.jpe  
Old 10-27-2010, 07:47 AM
np3
Power Poster

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
SuzanneTX please do not rescend your decision to do another swap. There are so many of us who depend on you. And you do not have to defend yourself on your swap and your rules. And I think PM is much better than on the post. Hope your mom is well and you are rested. Sending you big hugs. Rules are rules, if we don't like them we don't have to join. This swap is for them to be mailed in envelopes. Someone can have a swap if they want to have them stamped and mailed , then they can have their rules and do all the work themselves. SIgh.............Seems to me the one who takes the time out of their life to have a swap for us is the one in charge. It takes a lot of time and effort for one of these and I am sorry you guys have it so hard. And if it is your swap, then the rules are yours and admins. Your swaps are fun and organized. It's the ones who won't follow the rules who ruin it for others. But the other99% will help keep it going.
I agree!!!!!

I want to do some stuff on the top and I KNOW my post office clerks won't let it go through. Whoever gets me is getting it in an envelope!

SuzanneTX, prayers for you mom!!! and hugs for you!!!
Old 10-27-2010, 04:31 PM

Well said, Debbie.

Suzanne, I wish your mother in law a speedy recovery. And thanks for hosting the swaps.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:08 PM

LOL we had dinner at church tonight and two of the ladies are mail carriers, and one of them asked me what I've been sewing this week and I told them fabric postcards, with glitter and rhinestones and they laughed at me and said "good luck getting those postmarked" I let them know I would have the postcard hand canceled and them put it in an envelope for actual mailing
Old 10-27-2010, 07:52 PM
Power Poster

I have another favor to ask of those that have finished one -- can you post a pic of the other side ? So I can see what that looks like also - PLEASE
Old 10-27-2010, 09:16 PM

Double ditto - without the strawberries. :thumbup:
Old 10-28-2010, 06:07 AM

Here you go this is the 3rd one I did
Originally Posted by sharon b
I have another favor to ask of those that have finished one -- can you post a pic of the other side ? So I can see what that looks like also - PLEASE
Attached Thumbnails attachment-108462.jpe  
Old 10-28-2010, 08:05 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
How did you attach the fabric to the card ? I just want to get this right :oops: LOL
Old 10-28-2010, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
How did you attach the fabric to the card ? I just want to get this right :oops: LOL
You can glue it or sew it....do a search on google and you will see a TON of them. Some are really simple and some are totally elaborate!!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:49 PM
Power Poster

You can use cardstock or fabric for the backs :wink: :D:D:D