Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Great Reasons (aka Excuses?) "not" to Clean-Up-Tidy-Up Our Sewing Areas ....

Blog Entries
    My sewing room is in the basement. At the bottom of the stairs I have a sign that reads "Sewing Room, enter at your own risk". Whenever my husband comes down the first thing he does is pick up a pin and sighs and moans and groans about pins on the floor, or threads, or fabric scraps. I point out more to him and he picks them up. When he finally figured out what's going on and still complains I'll point to the sign and that usually shuts him up!
    Last edited by janjanq; 04-30-2019 at 12:42 PM.

I'm doing my best to keep my sewing room stuff in the sewing room. There's not really any extra energy left to actually tidy up the sewing room! I find myself just slowly inching into the fabric bins from my sewing room into the area outside my sewing room...."just for a minute, just for tonight, just until I get this quilt top pressed, etc.". Right now, there is a stack of 4 plastic bins and a basket of crochet just outside the doorway to my sewing room. But, the bins are all nicely labeled so I can easily see what I need! Hmmmmmmm...I think it's time to see how I can fit more bins into the sewing room.......I don't like creating an obstacle course outside my room!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4