Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures > Mission: Organization
Ruler Storage Option? >

Ruler Storage Option?

Ruler Storage Option?

Old 08-05-2019, 07:45 AM

Ok I stopped to take a pic of what I just did. Of course you are going to scraps everywhere since I am in the middle of making a scrappy quilt. My cleared off cutting board from the other day is now totally out of sync again. I am having a lot of fun with what I am doing. I do need to stop for a break once in a while, like now, to catch up here and show off what I did an hour or so ago (and 2 blocks later). Oh yeah, I do clean as I go.
Attached Thumbnails cutting-boards.jpg  
Old 08-05-2019, 04:28 PM

Hi, Neuras...spied some new rulers, did ya? Lol! They are Judi Madsen longarm rulers (Quickmark ruler & Quickmark Quick Assist ruler).

I have a sitdown longarm and saw the rulers when i went on her website (green fairy quilts) to order her book, Quilting Wide Open Spaces. You know how it happens when you are looking for one thing and then think you need what goes with it? (But i’m sure that i wouldn’t know anything about that!) 🙈

Just in case anyone is wondering where i got the rack for my rulers - Staples online has them. They are very stable on a tabletop and i cant believe how many rulers it holds! It can be wall mounted, but i decided i liked the rulers right on the edge of the cutting table within easy reach.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:31 AM

Feffertim - That is how i want to do my rulers. Trying to locate the place that will work has been my problem!