OREGON/WASHINGTON FALL RETREAT

Old 08-05-2011, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by valsma
Originally Posted by Lilrain
Originally Posted by valsma
I would be more comfortable in one of the twin beds and with someone who doesn't mind snoring. I do snore some so I prefer to warn my room mate.
With luck we will hit one of the nice weekends on the coast for that time of year. Looking forward to this weekend and meeting everyone there.
I would have no problem sharing a room with you, I have a CPAP machine
If you don't mind snoring I will share a room with you. I try to sleep positioned so it isn't to bad. I also don't think the cpap will bother me, I usally sleep with the tv on. Thank you for offering.
And I sleep with the radio on!
Old 08-05-2011, 02:17 PM

Sounds like Tammy and Lilrain will make perfect roommates!
They will block the time when she receives the security deposit I mailed yesterday.Who is bringing folding tables?Are some of you from up north going to try to carpool to help with the parking?Who is planning on coming in on Thursday?Tammy will ride with me and we will be there as early as the contract allows which I am not sure of the time yet.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:57 PM

I will be there Thursday.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:47 PM

I'll be there Thursday! When is our check out or do you know this yet?

I have a couple of folding tables, just need to know what size is best!

I'm sure that Faith and I are coming together but I've got room for at least one more (due to what it takes to make a quilting weekend)! :)
Old 08-05-2011, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by KarenBarnes
I'll be there Thursday! When is our check out or do you know this yet?

I have a couple of folding tables, just need to know what size is best!

I'm sure that Faith and I are coming together but I've got room for at least one more (due to what it takes to make a quilting weekend)! :)
Only table I saw in the pictures was the dining table with 6 chairs. For sure it won't be room for 6 sewing machines.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:30 AM

Do not know what time check in is yet.I am sure we will be able to get 6 at the table for sewing so we will need a table or two so 6 more can sew.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:14 AM

Hi Cindy: I'll be there on Thursday but can you verify which date you've chosen. We've had October dates and Nov. dates so I'm not sure just when we're going. Also, I think Sharon, my sister will be coming but she needs to check a couple other planned outings on her calendar to make sure whichever date we are having the retreat is open for her. As soon as we know the date we'll get checks in the mail to you. Can't wait. Have already started to pack. I have 2 folding tables that I will bring for Sharon and I to use. I was noticing that Bi-Mart has tables like the 2 I have on sale for $14.97 til Aug.14th. If you get the little sales book the table is on page 76. There are 2 tables listed on this page...I prefer the $14.97 one because the legs are in an X position so it's very sturdy and doesn't jump up and down when sewing like the ones do with the 4 corner legs.

I'll get as check in the mail as soon as I hear the correct dates. We are going to the place in Astoria/Warrenton, right? Feathers
Old 08-06-2011, 09:39 AM

Sandy the dates are Oct.27,28,29.Let me know if Sharon is coming.We may have to have one person on a blow up single bed but I won't know till I get confirmation from every one. Cindy
Old 08-06-2011, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
Sandy the dates are Oct.27,28,29.Let me know if Sharon is coming.We may have to have one person on a blow up single bed but I won't know till I get confirmation from every one. Cindy
Thank you Cindy, I'll let Sharon know and get right back to you. I'm coming on THURSDAY whether Sharon comes or not so count me in. I'll send the $39 check to you in tomorrow's mail for me. Oh! I need your mailing address. Duh! Please PM me with your address. Thank you.
Feathers
Old 08-06-2011, 12:03 PM

Thanks for the info on the tables.I went to Bi-Mart and got one like you have.So now we need a table for 4 and a cutting table it looks like.