Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Please come to our Meet and Greet, Saturday, July 30, 2011 5:15 pm at Whiskey Creek Restaurant, 490 S. Reed Road, Kokomo, IN (US 31) ♥♥ after the Big Quilt Shop with 27 quilt shops by Craftybear ♥♥ (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/please-come-our-meet-greet-saturday-july-30-2011-5-15-pm-whiskey-creek-restaurant-490-s-reed-road-kokomo-us-31-after-big-quilt-shop-27-quilt-shops-craftybear-t132125.html)

craftybear 06-21-2011 05:19 PM

hello, I sent your wife a private message

Originally Posted by MyWifeMadeME
Can't make it, but, we are going to Chicago for Labor Day. Where do you live up there in Indiana? Drop me a PM....

Carol Ann 06-22-2011 11:45 AM

Wish you were in Massachusetts, I would love to go.

Missi 06-22-2011 12:20 PM

I might just have to plan a road trip with my mom. I wonder how many shops we could hit in the way there and the way back if I still have money left. Is there a world record for the most quilt shops shopped in a week?

When to Map Quest - it is a 13 hour drive from western Kansas to there. And on the way mapquest takes me I go right past my non local quilt shop in Kansas!

craftybear 06-22-2011 04:16 PM

I hope you can attend as the shop hop is on Friday and Saturday and lots of demonstrations and 27 quilt shops at the shop hop all under 1 roof

would be a wonderful road trip

Originally Posted by Missi
I might just have to plan a road trip with my mom. I wonder how many shops we could hit in the way there and the way back if I still have money left. Is there a world record for the most quilt shops shopped in a week?

When to Map Quest - it is a 13 hour drive from western Kansas to there. And on the way mapquest takes me I go right past my non local quilt shop in Kansas!

babyfireo4 06-22-2011 09:43 PM

Maybe, We're only about half an hour away :) I'll let you know closer to the time. (might be moving so have to watch the extras)

craftybear 06-27-2011 12:05 PM

I hope you can come was fun meeting you in Shipshewana, Indiana

Originally Posted by babyfireo4
Maybe, We're only about half an hour away :) I'll let you know closer to the time. (might be moving so have to watch the extras)

BarbaraSue 06-27-2011 12:20 PM

my daught ans I plan to go to the shop hop, but probably on Friday, as Saturday is booked for us. Or at least I plan on going to it. 27 shops together-- too cool! Enjoy your meet and greet!

Conniequilts 06-27-2011 01:15 PM

OK - I am going to, ONCE AGAIN, try to get to this one. I have looked at my calendar. His kids are gone :), I just can't think of one single thing to get in my way. Someone else will think of something, I am sure - but will try anyway!

Jo M 06-27-2011 02:32 PM

I SO wish I could join you. It sounds like fun. :thumbup:

rutthy 06-28-2011 06:25 AM

Oh I wish I could come but it is a bit too far away for me