Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Please come to our Meet and Greet, Saturday, July 30, 2011 5:15 pm at Whiskey Creek Restaurant, 490 S. Reed Road, Kokomo, IN (US 31) ♥♥ after the Big Quilt Shop with 27 quilt shops by Craftybear ♥♥ (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/please-come-our-meet-greet-saturday-july-30-2011-5-15-pm-whiskey-creek-restaurant-490-s-reed-road-kokomo-us-31-after-big-quilt-shop-27-quilt-shops-craftybear-t132125.html)

craftybear 07-17-2011 03:24 PM

Who else is planning on attending my 4th Meet and Greet?

If you want to come just post a message on this thread and send me a private message so I can add you to the list.

Please bring show and tell as we have fun. If anyone wants to demonstrate anything, just let me know.

Karen, Craftybear

craftybear 07-17-2011 03:25 PM

I got your email, jquilts75 and I have added you to the list.

Be sure to bring show and tell.

Karen, Craftybear

craftybear 07-20-2011 09:16 AM

Who else is planning on coming?

27 quilt shops under 1 roof will be fun shopping in air conditioning and afterwards we will meet at the restaurant for my 4th Meet and Greet

If you want to come just post a message here on the board and send me a private message, Everyone is welcome and be sure to bring your friends, family or hubby

Bring Show and Tell!

Craftybear

babyfireo4 07-20-2011 04:33 PM

For those of you going that are also going to the fair in Peru. If you get a sandwich at their booth they give you some coupons and a sealed envelope that you have your server open and could be anything from an ipod to a free appetizer! Just lettin everyone know

craftybear 07-20-2011 04:50 PM

are you going to be able to come to the meet and greet????

Originally Posted by babyfireo4
For those of you going that are also going to the fair in Peru. If you get a sandwich at their booth they give you some coupons and a sealed envelope that you have your server open and could be anything from an ipod to a free appetizer! Just lettin everyone know

babyfireo4 07-20-2011 06:14 PM

I don't know yet. I plan on it but with us moving everything has been up in the air. I'm even nervous to join anymore swaps til we're moved.

craftybear 07-21-2011 12:30 PM

ok,we still have plenty of room so you can just show up

Originally Posted by babyfireo4
I don't know yet. I plan on it but with us moving everything has been up in the air. I'm even nervous to join anymore swaps til we're moved.

babyfireo4 07-21-2011 04:20 PM

ok thanks :) crossing my fingers.

quilting Carol 07-23-2011 06:52 PM

I will be helping a vendor there and I will be driving my own car. as soon as we tear down I will come over to the meet and greet...
Bye for now, Carol

craftybear 07-23-2011 07:43 PM

Hello, yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I can't wait to see you again!

Originally Posted by quilting Carol
I will be helping a vendor there and I will be driving my own car. as soon as we tear down I will come over to the meet and greet...
Bye for now, Carol