Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
2009/2010 IRR Centers-Oct. 15, 2009 mailing date >

2009/2010 IRR Centers-Oct. 15, 2009 mailing date

2009/2010 IRR Centers-Oct. 15, 2009 mailing date

Old 08-11-2009, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Colleta, which one are you sending my way? I love both of them, and can't wait to work on one!! :D
You'll be getting the winter panel.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:01 AM

Colletta those panels are beautiful!
I especially love the winter one
Old 08-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Power Poster

I love that one!!. Colleta

Great fabrics ai731!
Old 08-11-2009, 09:50 AM

ai731, beautiful batiks
Old 08-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Power Poster

Great fabrics ai731!
Thank you ladies for posting again, Both Ninnie and I get to work on those, I too love the winter panel, and Janice, I think your choice of fabrics is beautiful. We really have a vere diverse group of centres flitting back and forth across the Atlantic, which will be lovely. I don't think Elle has posted any pics of her fabric yet, but then she has been a bit preoccupied. I'm sure I have seen something from Omak, but can't remember quite what, so I'll keep looking......Edit: I've remembered. Omak is going to do a Carpenter's Wheel centre block, with some charms on it. She has posted pics of a CW block on her diary, but I'm not sure if those are the final fabrics, or whether that was a trial block.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Lacelady

Great fabrics ai731!
Thank you ladies for posting again, Both Ninnie and I get to work on those, I too love the winter panel, and Janice, I think your choice of fabrics is beautiful. We really have a vere diverse group of centres flitting back and forth across the Atlantic, which will be lovely. I don't think Elle has posted any pics of her fabric yet, but then she has been a bit preoccupied. I'm sure I have seen something from Omak, but can't remember quite what, so I'll keep looking......Edit: I've remembered. Omak is going to do a Carpenter's Wheel centre block, with some charms on it. She has posted pics of a CW block on her diary, but I'm not sure if those are the final fabrics, or whether that was a trial block.
Hi Lesley,

Here are my two blocks again, I think I posted them before this thread got going.

The japanese birds is ready to be free motioned in place, I need to do free motion as the pieces are so titchy I canīt do it any other way, but if someones got an idea please let me know.

The Ladyīs face is only at the tracing stage and I think I need to do reverse applique on this one as it will look better that way. ThinkIwill do just a little beading on it but not much.

Here they are Donīt know which group is going to get which though I am in Group 3 and 5.

This is a tee shirt I love the design off, canÂīt wait to start this one.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44448[/ATTACH]

Close up of her head
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44449[/ATTACH]

Birds, will be appliqued onto a black background.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]44450[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-44448.jpe   attachment-44449.jpe   attachment-44450.jpe  
Old 08-11-2009, 02:07 PM

ai731 Gosh I love those colours and fabrics, just beautiful.

Colletta, the panels are beautiful, why should you feel guilty, they are going to lend themselves to really beautiful work I know.

I love your blue panel Lesley, I looked at it again when I was searching for Collettaīs work, I love blue and white quilts, Do you want it to stay blue and white or is there to be colour choices, please let us know as I can see lovely things added to it.

Elle
Old 08-11-2009, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Originally Posted by Lacelady

Great fabrics ai731!
Hi Lesley,

Here are my two blocks again, I think I posted them before this thread got going.

The japanese birds is ready to be free motioned in place, I need to do free motion as the pieces are so titchy I canīt do it any other way, but if someones got an idea please let me know.

The Ladyīs face is only at the tracing stage and I think I need to do reverse applique on this one as it will look better that way. ThinkIwill do just a little beading on it but not much.

Here they are Donīt know which group is going to get which though I am in Group 3 and 5.
Oh Goody Lacelady - I think you've just started a bidding war! I'm just lurking, so this is REALLY going to be fun to watch HE HE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: HE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 08-11-2009, 03:47 PM

Naughty JoanneS, think I will put them in and envelope each without an address on, leave them for a while and then stick addresses on and see which round they end up in. he he even I will get a surprise that way.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:22 PM

all the blocks are so wonderful. i have my first one finished and will be posting a pic