Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Affairs of the Heart - Block #22 Photo Page

Quote Originally Posted by Deecee
    ...............And I live surrounded by wineries and quilt shops within easy distance.
    hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by pab58
    We could a quilt shop in EVERY port!!!!!! :D :D :D
    ...or have a port, in every quilt shop, lol ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Deecee
    At present there is only a matter of cents difference in the exchange rate but prices at our LQS average around $A25 per metre.
    you poor dear! I bet you don't waste a scrap!!!

Blog Entries
    Okay everybody!!! Hope on your REALLY fast horses!!! Here is a pic of my block. It's another one DONE, and that's what matters to me right now. :wink:

STILL can't get those itty bitty points to come out the way they should. :(
    Name:  Attachment-233456.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  43.0 KB

Patty it is beautiful.

Patty beautiful and gorgeous colours.

Super Member QuiltswithConvicts's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mousie, Darlin', when we were talking about this Home for the BB&B Quilters, money was no object. I had just seen a TV show on the world's largest luxury cruise ship (which had a major disaster on it's maiden voyage, BTW. Imagine ending up getting fed Poptarts & Spam for those $$$!) Anyway, we had a heliport on deck, so anything & everything could be flown in to us. We had one giant room, bigger than any ballroom, just for our sewing area, with rooms off it for each of us to store our stash. This was luxury to the MAX! If we had spent too much time hunched over, we had a masseuse to ease our aches. Needing a life jacket - I don't think so. This boat is as large as New York City! Anything we would possible need was there for us. I thought a cruise ship as since we are from all over, we could spend our golden years traveling from one place to another, visiting every place anyone wanted to & still be able to quilt our hearts away. Plenty of hunks to take care of our every need with a few ladies to see to our more intimate needs, should need be. It was just wishful fun playing. Besides, I'd let you ride on my shoulder for getting from one place to another, so your feet & knees wouldn't be worn out. Do Mousies have knees?

Blog Entries
    Dear, sweet little Mouse gal!! Don't you worry your little pink ears!! We wouldn't let ANYTHING happen to you!! Remember Stuart Little?? He had a car and a boat and EVERYTHING he needed. :D :D

Ahhhhh....cruising around the world, nice big sewing space and stash space, a good lookin' hunk to smooth out my tired and aching muscles, a heliport so I could fly wherever there is a LQS, and LOTS and LOTS of wonderful friends to share it all with!!!! Now that's a real dream cruise and dream life!!!! Now all I need is.............LOTS OF MONEY to pay for it!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

Blog Entries
    Okay everybody!!! Hope on your REALLY fast horses!!! Here is a pic of my block. It's another one DONE, and that's what matters to me right now. :wink:
    Beautiful block Patty. I'm still fighting those tiny points and I think I am going to change the pattern and make fatter points. After all, everything else in my house is fat and lovable so they should fit right in. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Blog Entries
    Week #9 - Block #22. Please post your picutres of your Block #22 here for all of us to see.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kathy - Love the look of the fatter leaves and your placement of light and dark. Gives the block a nicer line.

Guess which layout I am following when I get to this block!

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
    Mousie, Darlin', when we were talking about this Home for the BB&B Quilters, money was no object. I had just seen a TV show on the world's largest luxury cruise ship (which had a major disaster on it's maiden voyage, BTW. Imagine ending up getting fed Poptarts & Spam for those $$$!) Anyway, we had a heliport on deck, so anything & everything could be flown in to us. We had one giant room, bigger than any ballroom, just for our sewing area, with rooms off it for each of us to store our stash. This was luxury to the MAX! If we had spent too much time hunched over, we had a masseuse to ease our aches. Needing a life jacket - I don't think so. This boat is as large as New York City! Anything we would possible need was there for us. I thought a cruise ship as since we are from all over, we could spend our golden years traveling from one place to another, visiting every place anyone wanted to & still be able to quilt our hearts away. Plenty of hunks to take care of our every need with a few ladies to see to our more intimate needs, should need be. It was just wishful fun playing. Besides, I'd let you ride on my shoulder for getting from one place to another, so your feet & knees wouldn't be worn out. Do Mousies have knees?
    I'd say from the aching and paining...mousies def do have knees!
    Wow, your take on a cruise ship sounds divine!
    Just as long as the builders of the Titanic aren't involved! ;-)

Blog Entries
    Kathy!!!!! Now where was THIS when I was getting ready to stitch MY block???!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I just might have to make pudgy leaves on my other blocks so I won't have to deal with those skinny tips! :D :D

Your block is absolutely beautiful!!! :thumbup:

Beautiful!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the compliments!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousie
    I don't think the builders of the icebergs are still around - oh, yes - they are!!! However, I doubt that we will be going anywhere nearly THAT cold. We'll be cruisin' around warmer regions unless we are stopping off to see something really spiffy in those areas.

Kathy another beautiful block. Great color choice.

Dear, sweet little Mouse gal!! Don't you worry your little pink ears!! We wouldn't let ANYTHING happen to you!! Remember Stuart Little?? He had a car and a boat and EVERYTHING he needed. :D :D

Ahhhhh....cruising around the world, nice big sewing space and stash space, a good lookin' hunk to smooth out my tired and aching muscles, a heliport so I could fly wherever there is a LQS, and LOTS and LOTS of wonderful friends to share it all with!!!! Now that's a real dream cruise and dream life!!!! Now all I need is.............LOTS OF MONEY to pay for it!!!! :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:
    ah, yes,...Stuart Little...we were sweeties for a while ;-)
    we probably would have married, but he was into the city life and I am a country mouse ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Fabric Galore
    Beautiful block Patty. I'm still fighting those tiny points and I think I am going to change the pattern and make fatter points. After all, everything else in my house is fat and lovable so they should fit right in. :roll: :roll: :roll:
    LOL...that fit's right up my alley, losie! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
    Thanks for the compliments!

I don't think the builders of the icebergs are still around - oh, yes - they are!!! However, I doubt that we will be going anywhere nearly THAT cold. We'll be cruisin' around warmer regions unless we are stopping off to see something really spiffy in those areas.
    phew! I get cold real ez!

Blog Entries

ah, yes,...Stuart Little...we were sweeties for a while ;-)
    we probably would have married, but he was into the city life and I am a country mouse ;)
    Guess it would have been a bit like Oliver and Lisa in Green Acres! He wanted a country life and she wanted to live in the city! :lol:

you got it! :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Mousie, I read that you were going to post your recently completed block. Did you, and if so, what block number was it? I really want to see it!!! :D :D

Mousie, I read that you were going to post your recently completed block. Did you, and if so, what block number was it? I really want to see it!!! :D :D
    I forgot the camera, more than once!
    I have to come over here to DD's to use high speed.
    My dial up doesn't cooperate. Can't even do updates for security, shh!
    I will try really hard to do this tomorrow sometime, ok? :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    No problem Mousie! I was just curious as I saw your post, and I didn't want to miss seeing the pic!! :D :D

Stunning !!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 LastLast