Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want to see some progress??

That pink quilt is beautiful!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
    LOL Lois-nounoe, :oops: not required just fun sometimes to use :lol: ahhh but its never too late to learn a new lingo :thumbup:
    I know Hasta luego! Does that count? :)

This is a mgnificant quilt. I cannot believe this is your first. AWESOME!!

Can't wait to see more, you did a wonderfull job.

Kyia

Lois-nounoe :D Of course it does!!! :thumbup: :D :D :D

Izy
    Evening Lisa, oh keep forgetting you are a few hours behind me ..... good afternoon!

Did you manage to download the pdf's I posted for you.... if you want some more just shout!!

I have been busy quilting, its going o.k. I am only doing stitch in the ditch as there is alot of detail in most of the blocks with many pieces so until I feel more confident, stitching in the ditch is good enough for me.......for now!!

Izy, thanks so much for the pdf's !! Those are really great. I love the chair cushions, would have to do them without the bows though for hubby's sake LOL. I'd love to see more when you get more time. Your quilt is such a beauty, I wouldn't want to take any time away from such a glorius creation!! Thanks again :)

Izy
    Your more than welcome Lisa :D

Its 6.53 and after feeding Sasha, first port of call is here to check out new posts!! I get abit obsessional according to my dh - I wonder why!! :roll:

So I might as well search thru my stash of patterns to see what else I can find - minus bows of course!!

Catcha all later when you rise!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    ity what a beautiful quilt oh my im speechless beautiful just beautiful,i can see so much work that you put into your work love it just love it nellie

Wow, amazing blocks.

As for the Spanish, I can't speak it. Does it count that my son-in-law is Mexican and my grandson half? :lol:
    ~Tiffany

What artistry Izy!!!!!!!!!! Great things will come from your machine. Can't wait to see your next efforts.

Linda

absolutlly gorgeous...great job :D

Sorry Tiffany. You have to at least know 1 or more words. I'll give you a couple that I know. Gato = Cat, Casa=house. :lol: :lol: Aren't you proud of me girls ?? :lol: :lol: (or am I wrong? :oops: ) I think that is my complete vocabulary in Spanish! :D

Izy, wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you sure have got something good going for a beginner, Happy Quilting From Esther in Ala.USA

Quote Originally Posted by Lois-nounoe
    Sorry Tiffany. You have to at least know 1 or more words. I'll give you a couple that I know. Gato = Cat, Casa=house. :lol: :lol: Aren't you proud of me girls ?? :lol: :lol: (or am I wrong? :oops: ) I think that is my complete vocabulary in Spanish! :D
    everybody knows at least ADIOS. try HOLA for hello===that's two

Lois-nounoe here's two more for you Muy bien!! "Very good" :lol: We're very proud of you! Y'all are so much fun!! LOL

Tiffany, you always count darlin :D

stay-at-home, yep!!!...see we all know at least 2 words.

All in all...in any language, Izy and everyone here are all sooo very talented!! I enjoy y'all so very much!

Izy,

Its been a lont time since I have been here. Your work is wonderful. And the colors are glorious. What a special quilt!!!!I hope you are keeping it for yourself.

Your avatar Sky Flower is very pretty too. I have one that takes over my fence in the summer.

Thanks for sharing.

Nanci

Just Lovely

Fiiiirst--Oh mY! I have been quilting and sewing for more years than I can count and nothing I have ever done is that pretty! Thanks for letting us see it--gorgeous :!:

Then I definitely am in. I answered the phone the other day with "Ola! Komo estah!" Okay, go ahead and laugh. I know I said it right but I have no clue how to spell anything except US English. I know Casa (Me Casa, You Casa). Seems I learned a few things all those years ago when my girls watched Sesame Street. :lol:
    ~Tiffany

Oh my goodness, what a awesome quilt and work. I have been quilting for a while and man I wouldn't even begin to do some of those things, let alone be that good. And only a yr. Wowowow.

Rita

Izy, your quilt is beautiful!!! You have really put a lot of fine work into it & it has paid off! Your color choices are great. It is just lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Then I definitely am in. I answered the phone the other day with "Ola! Komo estah!" Okay, go ahead and laugh. I know I said it right but I have no clue how to spell anything except US English. I know Casa (Me Casa, You Casa). Seems I learned a few things all those years ago when my girls watched Sesame Street. :lol:
    ~Tiffany
    We keep this up we will be bi-lingual (NOT) in no time!!!! :lol:

This is "out of this world" much less for a "first quilt"..........Keep up the good work and be sure to keep posting what you do.

Izy
    I'm back!! My internet service went down on Sunday....and it has taken this long to get back on line!! Boy have I missed you all, but being positive...it has given me extra time to quilt lol!! I have settled down and
    relaxed into doing the quilting - and what the heck if the lines are quite straight or there is abit of puckering....its my first quilt!! I will post some close up pictures really soon, and will show you all the mishaps, so you can see its not so perfect as you may think!!!!

Many thanks for all your lovely comments, you are all so generous with your compliments I feel humbled.

Humble is very gracious, But HECK, stand up and take a Bough. Your so called mistakes are way over shadowed by your over all beautiful work.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast