Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
I hope she will help a child with cancer >

I hope she will help a child with cancer

I hope she will help a child with cancer

Old 08-02-2011, 08:41 PM

HELP PLEASE.....

three or four woman have requested a pattern for the dolls to make for sick children. I finally got a cloth doll (for body) and paper pattern for clothing made and ready to send. I will have to copy and paste instructions in an e-mail or PM as my printer kicked out on me. Problem being I keep going throught the pms and are doing something wrong as I cannot find the provided address. Could these ladies still interested please pM me and tell me to pm the pattern or e-mail it. I will need address again. The patterns will come snail mail. Thanks so much

Vickey Stamps
Old 08-13-2011, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by wordpaintervs
HELP PLEASE.....

three or four woman have requested a pattern for the dolls to make for sick children. I finally got a cloth doll (for body) and paper pattern for clothing made and ready to send. I will have to copy and paste instructions in an e-mail or PM as my printer kicked out on me. Problem being I keep going throught the pms and are doing something wrong as I cannot find the provided address. Could these ladies still interested please pM me and tell me to pm the pattern or e-mail it. I will need address again. The patterns will come snail mail. Thanks so much

Vickey Stamps

I found 4 names and packages will go out Monday with the doll pattern and directions. Hugs
Old 08-13-2011, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by wordpaintervs
HELP PLEASE.....

Vickey Stamps

I found 4 names and packages will go out Monday with the doll pattern and directions. Hugs
Old 08-13-2011, 04:38 PM

I wanted to tell all of you following this topic, that a lady who will be 92 September 4th, (A prize winning quilter) has began sewing dolls and stuffing them, making dresses, etc, to give to me for sick children. She has nearly finished two of them. Isn't that just the neatest thing.

Just wnted to share.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:40 PM

Here are pictures of 6 boy dolls to go with 6 girl dolls I will be giving to the American Cancer Society in a few days. I made some outfits and went to a thrift store on half off for cothes day, and found some doll size clothes that only needed a few adjustments on the sewing machines. I like the looks of them. Look like they should be going biking riding or skateboarding or something. I hope you like seeing the picture. This will make a total of 55 dolls for sick kids. Thanks for your support and going to take a short break before I finish up the 4 boy dolls and 5 girls I still have bodies waiting for clothes. HUGS TO ALL

Vickey Stmps

Vickey Stamps
Attached Thumbnails attachment-246328.jpe  
Old 08-24-2011, 01:44 PM

the boy on the far left has green eyes and the rest are blue eyed. When you turn them front to back, they wear a sleepy face . God Bless All

Vickey Stamps
Old 08-24-2011, 01:44 PM

I would love to donate some fabric to your cause if you would not be offended by it. I have lots of fabric that i think would do for the clothes. PM me if you are interested.
Old 08-24-2011, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by karenpatrick
I would love to donate some fabric to your cause if you would not be offended by it. I have lots of fabric that i think would do for the clothes. PM me if you are interested.
the picture below will be of 10 dolls for the local area to go to kids with cancer. I will be finishing up perhaps 12 dolls to be mailed to the Seattle Childrens Hospital, by the end of the month. I normally don't get that many together at one time.

I will continue to make individual dolls as needed.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-246376.jpe  
Old 08-24-2011, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by karenpatrick
the picture below will be of 10 dolls for the local area to go to kids with cancer. I will be finishing up perhaps 12 dolls to be mailed to the Seattle Childrens Hospital, by the end of the month. I normally don't get that many together at one time.

I will continue to make individual dolls as needed.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:19 PM

below are ten dolls, some or all of which will soon be going to the Seattle Childrens Hospital. I have two more to complete, then plan to take a month off from the dolls. I hope you enjoy seeing these dolls. God Bless all.

Vickey Stamps

We were born to comfort sick kids!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]250756[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-250750.jpe