Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My first Rag Quilt

I would rather quilt than even Think about house work, and I do, in fact I'ld rather do anything besides housework. I'm glad I had boys, even tho they are grown and gone, we now have two exchage students living with us this year..boys, thank goodness, as long as they can get to the fridge, their beds and the TV set, they are happy ...they even tell me not to worry about it, that it would just get dirty, again!!! I love them! ha :lol:

If you had girls they would eventually get tired of the mess and clean it for you.! Mine did!

Love the bright colors...Very Nice!!!!!!!!! :)

I am an empty nester and my husband ould let the roof cave in before he noticed it. My kids weren't very worried about the dirt either, but every now and then I feel the need to "shovel" it out and really hate that it takes me away form the sewing machine.

My hubby only complains if he has no clean socks and underwear, or he stubbs his toe on something. Or if his dinner is more than 5 min away :lol: When I want to get him out of my hair I casually suggest we do some kind of household project. That seems to be some type of secret code, meaning he should go out side and re-arrange his tool shed. This task generally requires most of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by susan s.
    My hubby only complains if he has no clean socks and underwear, or he stubbs his toe on something. Or if his dinner is more than 5 min away :lol: When I want to get him out of my hair I casually suggest we do some kind of household project. That seems to be some type of secret code, meaning he should go out side and re-arrange his tool shed. This task generally requires most of the day!
    Mine will suddenly need to check his email. LOL

Ha ha these are all so funny!!! Those husbands!!!!! My husband cooks half of the time, and I do believe he thinks that equals us out in housework. That part I just don't understand, since he gets every pot and pan dirty, along with the whole entire kitchen. I think it is beyound him to grasp the idea that you CAN clean while you cook! This is eating into my sewing time!

So true! So true! Lets get back to work ladies. Man your machines :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, I just love this! Great tips, gorgeous pictures and lots of laughs. It doesn't get much better than this!

Very nice! I am going to start one myself and hope it comes together as well as yours has.

Blog Entries
    the quilt looks nice and soft

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2