Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Pansy Kaleidoscopes >

Pansy Kaleidoscopes

Pansy Kaleidoscopes

Old 04-15-2009, 05:28 PM
Power Poster

The stack and whack is done by cutting with a ruler and what you get is what you get.
I cut mine with a Dresden Plate template and sew them into a Dresden style. I fussy cut mine so I can choose what I want to use.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:05 PM

Rhonda.. i did go to your site & the directions are great.. but...I couldn't copy the pattern of the dresden plate template.. it would not let me highlight anything on the page. am I doing something wrong? I can get a pattern out of one of my quilt books if I have to but just wondered. BTW, how do u all do the "squares/rectangles' that have the "replies to different posts?(so u can reply to something specifically? I hit reply on the one I want to reply to & it just sends it as a post. thanks
Old 04-15-2009, 06:12 PM
Power Poster

I didn't set up the technical side of my site and the lady that did blocked any copying. I need to have her change that. I can send you a copy if you like.

Click on the quote button at the top right hand corner of the post
It will copy what was said and set it into a new post for you to write your answer in.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
I didn't set up the technical side of my site and the lady that did blocked any copying. I need to have her change that. I can send you a copy if you like.

It will copy what was said and set it into a new post for you to write your answer in.
Thank you sooo much.. if you would just send the dresden copy to my email: [email protected] I have wanted to do a stack & whack a long time & I think I like this even better! Your work (all on your site too) are just lovely!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 06:24 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by mommabogue

Thank you sooo much.. if you would just send the dresden copy to my email: [email protected] I have wanted to do a stack & whack a long time & I think I like this even better! Your work (all on your site too) are just lovely!!!

I just sent an email to ask Brenda to change that and then I got to thinking! (Dangerous I know!) So I tried just printing off the pages. YOu should be able to print off the pages - It worked for me and I went online not on my admin site.

Try this and see if you can get it this way it will be faster than my sending you a file.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:44 PM

oh my pretty :D :D
Old 04-16-2009, 02:24 AM

wow those are pretty
Old 04-16-2009, 07:16 AM

I need someone to show me how to do those things. They are simply gorgeous. How neat to get them all to come out like that. It's got to be hard. You did a fantastic job. Love the pansy material.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:26 PM

Very Nice. Another one to put on my todo list.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:33 PM

Wonderful!! It worked that time!! Thank you very much!! Now let's see how long it takes me to "work on" one of those!~ :wink: :thumbup:
Originally Posted by mommabogue

I just sent an email to ask Brenda to change that and then I got to thinking! (Dangerous I know!) So I tried just printing off the pages. YOu should be able to print off the pages - It worked for me and I went online not on my admin site.

Try this and see if you can get it this way it will be faster than my sending you a file.