Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2009/2010 IRR Centers-Oct. 15, 2009 mailing date (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2009-2010-irr-centers-oct-15-2009-mailing-date-t22912.html)

tlrnhi 08-11-2009 11:42 PM

Oh Elle, I love the Japanese birds!

When I was doing the doll swap, I'd just put them in envelopes, hand them over to Courtney with the addresses and let her address them. Or, I'd just leave them for a day or two, then send them out. By the time I got to putting the addy on them, I forgot which one was which....plus, I would switch the envelopes around every time I saw them.

Butterflyspain 08-11-2009 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Oh Elle, I love the Japanese birds!

When I was doing the doll swap, I'd just put them in envelopes, hand them over to Courtney with the addresses and let her address them. Or, I'd just leave them for a day or two, then send them out. By the time I got to putting the addy on them, I forgot which one was which....plus, I would switch the envelopes around every time I saw them.

yes I completely thought the same, keep switching the envelopes, besides doesn´t take muchto confuse me these days LOL

tlrnhi 08-11-2009 11:56 PM

You could always tell Colin to put them in envelopes and send them out. That way, you have no clue....hand them over to him, then leave the room.

Butterflyspain 08-12-2009 01:25 AM

You could always tell Colin to put them in envelopes and send them out. That way, you have no clue....hand them over to him, then leave the room.

Yes, but then knowing him he would probably forget what to do and put two in the same envelope lol

Elle

Ninnie 08-12-2009 03:07 AM

Elle, I love both of them so I don't care which comes my way!!!! :D :D

And if they both end up in the same envelope, well that's ok also!! :wink:

Butterflyspain 08-12-2009 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Elle, I love both of them so I don't care which comes my way!!!! :D :D

And if they both end up in the same envelope, well that's ok also!! :wink:

:D :D :D

tlrnhi 08-12-2009 03:57 AM

Ninnie, if you get them both, send one my way. :) :)

Ninnie 08-12-2009 04:08 AM

Ninnie, if you get them both, send one my way. :) :)

There's a rumor going around that you tend to try to keep them! :shock: :shock: :shock:

And who is to say if there were 2 in that there envelope? :roll: :roll: :D

tlrnhi 08-12-2009 04:10 AM

I would NEVER purposely keep a quilt.
I might hold on to it until it could be hand delivered! lol

You know...there might be some people who are wondering if they should REALLY be in the group with me. hehehe

sandpat 08-12-2009 05:50 AM

Well ya'll just don't do what I did.....the last round of the current RR...I sent the wrong tops to the wrong people! I am doing 2 groups...and I swear...I was VERY careful...but somehow the labels got on the wrong envelopes...my poor "mail to" folks had to resend them. Of course...we do have to pay for our mistakes...they at least did get to peek at a center that wasn't in their group though....yeahh.....I did it on purpose just for that reason.. :wink: :roll: :lol: