Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Roaming Rounds (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/roaming-rounds-t152935.html)

jacquie 06-19-2012 11:29 AM

yeah! it's made it over the 'pond' and is in NY at the moment!!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 5287805)
jodiemae, i posted donna's quilt top onto you yesterday...
here is the tracking number for you to start following in a few days... you will need to sign for the package!
RJ699627585GB
hugs deary!!
xxxxxx

jacquie 06-19-2012 11:30 AM

awww bless it!!! she's flown her way to our next lovely lady!!:)
xxx

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 5299491)
Kay has received Jacquie's angel top!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!

jacquie 06-19-2012 11:38 AM

bless 'HER' i mean!!!
xxx

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 5301059)
awww bless it!!! she's flown her way to our next lovely lady!!:)
xxx

jodimae 06-20-2012 12:53 PM

Donna's top has arrived in Georgia, USA. It is awesome, I have no idea what I'm gonna do with it.

Carsey 06-20-2012 01:50 PM

Kathleen:

Have any of the tops made it across the pond to you?? Just checking in.

Blessings!
Carole

Maybe1day 06-26-2012 02:27 PM

Hi Ladies,
Sorry I have not been on the board much lately due to"life getting in the way" have been so very busy that I am even finding it difficult to sew as often as I had been doing which means I treasure every moment I get to spend in my make shift sewing room. The photos of the tops that have been posted in recent weeks look fabulous. Can't wait to see my finished top. Donna, the redo on Jacquies centre looked gorgeous and your dancing cranes top is bouncing along nicely. You must be extremely pleased with it.

Carole, to answer your question - yes I currently have 2 tops. I have been working on Kays beautiful centre (my round and then will do the last round as well) and I have the last round to do on Lindylines.

Kathleen

jodimae 07-18-2012 11:23 AM

Hey ladies, It's been a while since we posted. I am having trouble finding the right fabric for what I want to do on Donna's top. How are you all coming along with the ones you have?? I still haven't heard from mine, I guess it will not make it home.

Carsey 07-18-2012 01:30 PM

Jodi and Donna: I am SO SORRY that your tops have not made it back to this side of the pond. Do you have another center that you could put together and send it to us (skipping where your current top is at)?? I for one would love to work on a top for you both. Kathleen has already put her round on both of your tops. Kay, Jacquie and myself have not received either of your tops to work on, so that is at least 3 rounds. I would be willing to do 2 rounds on them if that will help. Please think about sending us a new center to work on.

Blessings!
Carole

Maybe1day 07-18-2012 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 5375708)
Jodi and Donna: I am SO SORRY that your tops have not made it back to this side of the pond. Do you have another center that you could put together and send it to us (skipping where your current top is at)?? I for one would love to work on a top for you both.

Blessings!
Carole

I am sorry that your top hasn't made it across the pond to your side Jodimae and am surprised to hear that Donna's hasn't made it over there either? Actually I am more than sorry, I am mortified. I would love to say that I would work some more rounds for you but unfortunately I can't as the fact is I am struggling to complete what I have now with life getting in the way quite seriously. Thank goodness Kay is a patient woman as it is taking me quite a bit longer than it should be to do the rounds to complete them so I can send it home to her. I haven't got time to go back through the threads right now but I was sure Donna's had left Australia? Oh dear such a sorry situation this is and quite puts a damper on what should be a fun thing for all.

Blessings
Kathleen

missgigglewings 07-18-2012 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Maybe1day (Post 5375859)
I am sorry that your top hasn't made it across the pond to your side Jodimae and am surprised to hear that Donna's hasn't made it over there either? Actually I am more than sorry, I am mortified. I would love to say that I would work some more rounds for you but unfortunately I can't as the fact is I am struggling to complete what I have now with life getting in the way quite seriously. Thank goodness Kay is a patient woman as it is taking me quite a bit longer than it should be to do the rounds to complete them so I can send it home to her. I haven't got time to go back through the threads right now but I was sure Donna's had left Australia? Oh dear such a sorry situation this is and quite puts a damper on what should be a fun thing for all.

Blessings
Kathleen

Kathleen...I believe a couple of post above yours Jodimae is saying she has noot decided what to do with mine yet...so I am confused...is it lost or is it in Georgia?