Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Roaming Rounds (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/roaming-rounds-t152935.html)

jodimae 07-18-2012 05:00 PM

Donna yours IS with me in Georgia and not lost!!! I am working on it and have figured out what I want to do, just looking for the right fabric. I am not sure where everybody else's is. The next stop for yours will be home "TX".

Carsey 07-19-2012 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by jodimae (Post 5376138)
Donna yours IS with me in Georgia and not lost!!! I am working on it and have figured out what I want to do, just looking for the right fabric. I am not sure where everybody else's is. The next stop for yours will be home "TX".

Oh good!!!! I am so glad that you have it!!!! YEA!! I am sorry for my misunderstanding!!!!

Carsey 07-24-2012 08:02 AM

I received Jacquie's Angel from Kay today. It is beautiful!!!

Blessings!
Carole

jacquie 07-24-2012 11:36 AM

ohh marvellous!!! can i see an updated picture please?? i can't wait to see my pretty garden angel in her wonderful surroundings!!!
hugs everyone!! xxxxx

Originally Posted by Carsey (Post 5390309)
I received Jacquie's Angel from Kay today. It is beautiful!!!

Blessings!
Carole

jodimae 07-25-2012 10:24 AM

missgigglewings (Donna) finished "top" .

1 Attachment(s)
Well I have finally finished what I started a few weeks ago. Donna, I hope I gave it a finished look. I soooo love this top and would love to have it in my collection but it must travel home in a few days. They are no longer centers, they are tops now and believe me this one is huge. I have enjoyed working in this RR, ya'll are a bunch of talented girls. Hope to see mine again someday.

jacquie 07-25-2012 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
wow jodimae this is wonderful!! just look at this top!!!
i hope you don't mind, i've cropped the pic a bit as i wanted to see the fabrics you used in the small blocks... what beautiful fabric!!! wow again!! i love it!!! well done everyone!!!

jodimae 07-25-2012 02:19 PM

Don't mind at all...I intended to crop it before I posted but forgot to.

missgigglewings 07-25-2012 04:51 PM

WOW!! Jodimae..it is so finished and so beautiful....my Dancing Cranes are now surrounded by peace and beauty...just what they needed and deserved. I thank each one of you talented quilting friends for your contribution to how it looks now! I love it so much!
God Bless

Carsey 07-26-2012 04:37 AM

Jodie: That is gorgeous!! What a beautiful quilt!!!!!!

Jacquie: When my daughter gets here for lunch, I will take a photo of your top and post it for you.

Blessings!
Carole

Carsey 08-01-2012 05:59 AM

Roaming Rounds

1 Attachment(s)
Jacquie:

Here is your Angel. I am sorry it took me so long to get the photo, but better late than never. lol Now, I just need to figure out what to add to her. Any suggestions are welcome. I have an embroidery angel that looks like your angel. I got it when you first did your center. Anyway, I'll let her talk to me.

Blessings!
Carole