Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Scrappy Quilt show - Right Here!! :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/scrappy-quilt-show-right-here-t135936.html)

jem39 06-19-2012 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Maggiemay (Post 3646063)
Here is one I made using dryer sheets as a foundation for the string squares. I had a lot of fun doing this- probably because there was no pressure by not using a pattern.

That's what I love about honest to goodness scrap quilts - no pattern, no matching, no real coordinating. Love your quilt Maggiemay.

jem39 06-19-2012 09:13 AM

I know that I'm a few bricks short of a load, but how do I go back to the REAL page 1 of this thread. When I clicked on the little box with the 1 in it, it only went back to the reply I just posted.

Anyway, if I can, am going to include pictures of what I'm working on now - all scraps - trying desperately to work on my lifetime plus stash. Is there a name for this block?

Well, shucky durn - how in the world do I insert pictures? I clicked on the icon above that says "insert image", then clicked OK (that I want the pix to come from my computer) and it comes right back to this screen, but doesn't give me the opportunity to pick WHERE the picture is. Dum de dum dum.

jeaninmaine 06-19-2012 10:13 AM

Click on 'First' at the lower or upper right side of the page to get to page 1.

NitaM39 06-19-2012 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by jeaninmaine (Post 5300921)
Click on 'First' at the lower or upper right side of the page to get to page 1.

Thanks Jean - it worked. Now to tackle the insertion of pictures.

n2scraplvr 06-19-2012 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by NitaM39 (Post 5301839)
Thanks Jean - it worked. Now to tackle the insertion of pictures.

After you typed in your message under 'quick reply' and you want to add pics:

1) click 'go advanced' (in blue letters)
2) scroll down to 'manage attachments' (in blue) and click on it
3) click 'browse' to bring up your pics
4) dbl. click on the pic you want
5) click 'upload' (in blue)
6) dbl. click on pic #2, etc. and follow dir. for ea add'l pic
7) click 'close this window'
8) click 'submit' (in blue)

Before you go through all these steps, first make sure the pics are not over 1 MB or they won't load. Hope this helps.

6 pics should be max! If you have more than 6, close out and hit submit after the 6th pic then follow the same steps again for your second post.

NitaM39 06-21-2012 02:00 PM

Thanks so much n2scraplvr for the great directions on how to upload pictures. I will try it - also will resize my pix so they won't be too big. I have printed out the directions and have them hanging on my bulletin board.

Daisy C. 06-21-2012 03:03 PM

I am a huge fan of Bonnie Hunter and Quiltville too. Your quilts are just great.

jojosnana 06-21-2012 03:07 PM

Boy you all sure make scraps look good!

n2scraplvr 06-21-2012 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by NitaM39 (Post 5306622)
Thanks so much n2scraplvr for the great directions on how to upload pictures. I will try it - also will resize my pix so they won't be too big. I have printed out the directions and have them hanging on my bulletin board.

Your welcome! Maybe it helped someone else too! We want to see everyone's pictures! :)

Wendys Quilts 06-27-2012 04:52 AM

Ok. So, I started looking at this thread three days ago. Lol I have gone thru all 146 pages and have absolutely loved looking at all the scrappies. I posted mine back when this thread started. I had alot to catch up on lol.

I need to do some more scrappies!!!!