Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Who has the messiest sewing area? >

Who has the messiest sewing area?

Who has the messiest sewing area?

Old 11-08-2010, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by TheQuiltDaddy
Mary,
As a man who loves his quilting and fabric I must say that while you sewing room in need of a transformation mine I feel would make yours look beautiful....
Hey QuiltDaddy, welcome to the group!

piney
Old 11-08-2010, 06:19 PM

How did you get a picture of my sewing area? Seriously though mine probably looks worse than yours. I am working out of boxes, suitcases etc and have fabric everywhere. The neatest part of my area is the rolling file cabinet but it is piled so high right now with fabric that I'm afraid it will all fall over but I need it all out as I have about a dozen projects going right now.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:56 PM

Yeh, my space is pretty small. I am thinking of moving downstairs in about a month. The room is a little bigger. I hesitate because I don't like being down there. Am afraid if I do move I won't sew anymore. I know I would never get my husband to move me back up. So really have to think about it. Oh there is no window, which I really don't like. May have to paint it a very happy color first.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:13 PM

Ya know.........after seeing these pics my sewing room isn't so bad after all!! :lol: It IS way too messy, and I DO have to clean it up and get it organized, but I would be afraid I would get lost in a black hole and never been seen or heard from again if it looked like a couple of the ones I've seen in this thread! :lol: :lol: Y'all certainly get the prize -- and you're welcome to it!! :thumbup: :lol:
Old 11-08-2010, 08:50 PM

You all make me feel better with my mess....so glad everyone is able to be busy doing what they love!!!!!!!!
Happy stitching!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2010, 08:53 PM

My mess is spreading throughout the house. There is hardly a room that doesn't bear evidence that I am a quilter... and not because I have pretty quilts around, because I haven't kept a single quilt I've done.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:24 PM

I say if you are content in your sewing area then that is what is important. Thank God we are all different. Mine gets messy & I clean it up. Too much of a mess then I can't get into sewing. That is just me. I love looking at all of your sewing areas. Messy or not I still see lots of potential! LOL Main thing is for all of us to have fun!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:08 PM

WOW! I'm impressed! That is some cool room! You might be tied with me for the messiest, only I don't have the courage to show it until I have the "After" pictures to show.

Lets all do a before and after - at the first of the year, not during the Holidays.

Who wants in?

Originally Posted by pocoellie
Here's my room, hope you guys are sitting down. LOL I'm in the process of cleaning it up though.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:09 PM

That is really not that bad!!

Originally Posted by grann of 6
And I thought mine was bad. At least I can walk around. As soon as I finish the girl scout quilt (on the machine) the room gets cleaned. I just have stacks....and stacks....and stacks....
Old 11-09-2010, 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by sumcoop
You all make me feel better with my mess....so glad everyone is able to be busy doing what they love!!!!!!!!
Happy stitching!!!!!!!!!!
Great comments! That is exactly how I feel. I love my sewing area. I do vacum at the end of the day because, Molly, my little dog can find any straight pin I have dropped and puts them in her mouth. As long as you are happy quilting in your special area, that is all that counts. I think I will spend some time today cleaning up ;-) maybe just a little. :D