Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests
Affairs of the Heart by Aie Rossman QAL >

Affairs of the Heart by Aie Rossman QAL

Affairs of the Heart by Aie Rossman QAL

Old 01-10-2015, 04:29 AM
dd

I can't wait to see more pics of everyone's blocks. Unfortunately my camera doesn't play well with my computer and I can't post. My first block is over half finished.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by dd View Post
I can't wait to see more pics of everyone's blocks. Unfortunately my camera doesn't play well with my computer and I can't post. My first block is over half finished.
Do you have a camera on your phone? I set up Dropbox on my phone and computer, so now I just take pictures on my phone and upload them to dropbox. Then I can access them on my computer for posting. It is much easier than trying to fight with my camera card to get it to talk to my computer.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:45 AM

Still chugging away slowly on Block#1, but block #5 is completed. I will post all three of my finished blocks together when I have block 1 done. I am learning to go very slow with the satin stitching to make it look nice. Definitely an exercise in patience. [ATTACH=CONFIG]505467[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 0104151519vsm.jpg  
Old 01-10-2015, 07:02 AM

Martina: You know me, still hosting the Magpie Syndrome, as soon as that book is in the door I'm starting. I just keep jumping into every exciting project that I come across. This is a great group, sure you can't be tempted? You have Auntie Em, I know she would love this project.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:06 AM

I apologize for two posts. Thought I was on the final page of the thread.
Kaelyn: Just beautiful, your really being productive. Really like your use of the Asian prints. I have a few wonder is I could mix them with other fabrics and have them play well together
Old 01-10-2015, 03:47 PM

Great blocks everyone !
Old 01-11-2015, 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by Emma S View Post
I apologize for two posts. Thought I was on the final page of the thread.
Kaelyn: Just beautiful, your really being productive. Really like your use of the Asian prints. I have a few wonder is I could mix them with other fabrics and have them play well together
I'm sure you could, the color and pattern variety in my prints makes me think that I could mix them with just about anything.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:23 AM
dd

Originally Posted by kaelynangelfoot View Post
Do you have a camera on your phone? I set up Dropbox on my phone and computer, so now I just take pictures on my phone and upload them to dropbox. Then I can access them on my computer for posting. It is much easier than trying to fight with my camera card to get it to talk to my computer.
I thought of that but I have a dumb phone so I could ask one of the kids to do it when they are here.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by kaelynangelfoot View Post

Boy oh boy, I love 'learning' new things! I have been in a quandary for a while - when AT&T did their last update, they messed with when I take a picture with my IPhone, that it automatically goes to my IPAD & computer! Have done everything to 'fix' it, no go!! I hated having to get the cord, transfer from one place to the other! Doing the Dropbox app is terrific, to say the least. I've had Dropbox on my computer for years, so familiar with it. I just moved pictures in nothing flat. Thanks for the post..
Old 01-13-2015, 02:16 AM

Afraid I am going to attempt the easier blocks first - need to build the needle turn skills up and come back to the harder blocks. However I am going to try and stick to the idea of 3 blocks and a catch up week.