UFO 2023 Challenge

Old 03-27-2023, 05:46 AM

Wow, Happylab, you're on a roll! Congratulations on the non-UFO finishes and getting those UFOs in the queue.

Rob
Old 03-27-2023, 06:30 AM

Good to see this thread active again.

I’m off and running on scrap quilts….left over little pieces. And they keep multiplying. Let the word out and they just land in my vicinity.

Trying to not allow any current projects to become UFO. Although one is languishing, just needs binding.
Old 03-29-2023, 06:17 AM

Also working on scrap quilts right now. Though I do have one UFO in progress, but it's slow going as I can't decide what I want to do to it next LOL.

Rob
Old 03-29-2023, 04:07 PM

Working on a 2008 UFO right now! Quilting, quilting, quilting. Then of course binding. Won't get it done for this month but it will start off my April list. Three done in March and fingers crossed for another three in April. Anyone hear the question mark in my voice? Two for sure!

Dig out those UFOs and let's get some finished so we can have more room for our next quilt project!!

Old 04-02-2023, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post

Dig out those UFOs and let's get some finished so we can have more room for our next quilt project!!
I’ll second that……..
Old 04-10-2023, 06:10 PM

I’m so happy to have finished 5 bowl cozies, 3 shoe bags for my flight attendant friend, 2 heat resistant table runners and the binding on a wall quilt. Working on another one, the Merry mayhem mystery, finishing that binding next. Was a productive weekend!
Old 04-11-2023, 11:37 AM

Keep slowing along everyone. Slow gets the quilt done. I go slow for a while and then speed up at the end when I know how I want it finished.

GREAT finishes Reba!!!

I’M STILL WORKING ON MY R/w/blk blocks in between 2 mystery quilts and BHMQ-2022-23. I also have 3 more tops to quilt for friends. I’m off to work on one next. Our weather is distracting me. It’s 75F and mostly sunny with calm puffy cumulus clouds. The trees are blooming. I just love days like this. Happy spring everyone.
Old 04-11-2023, 04:36 PM

Still slogging along on my 2008 Christmas Exchange block quilt. About half quilted, 12 of 25 blocks. Each block is different and quilted differently. I guess it is time to get serious and dive in again and finish up a few more blocks this evening. I have gotten lots of other quilting and piecing done while putting off finishing this old UFO. Shame on me. The only way to get it done is to....do it! I can do it, I can do it if I put my mind to it!
Old 04-12-2023, 01:03 AM

I finished 3 quilt tops last week! I had the blocks for two of them - the "just" needed to be put together. Now they are hanging in the closet waiting for quilting, either by me or a long armer. Here's one...
Attached Thumbnails arboretum.jpg  
Old 04-12-2023, 04:35 AM

Mkotch, hurrah for you!! One step closer to finishing three more quilts, it is a giant step forward.

BTW, I did some quilting on my 2008 UFO and only have five more blocks to go! Today may be the day to call the quilting done on this old bug-a-boo!