Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-10-2014, 01:50 PM

Tracking shows that my partner received her MR last Sat the 6th....But no reply on the board
Old 12-10-2014, 03:02 PM
Power Poster

was asked to be an angel. I must tell you all. I was hesitant at first. It kinda filled my soul with happiness. As I selected 'stuff' to put in the pkg, I had a smile on my face. I felt so good to be helping our fearless leader BRAT out as well as the recipient. It may not have been what I would have done for her had I the time to plan and do it, but it's the thought that counts. Plus I made her some other good stuff. I was blessed with a pay it forward gift from someone on this board, and I know she'd be happy to know i'm paying it forward here again to someone.

it may not be for all, but try it sometime. I always seem to feel my hand going up when someone needs it. I didn't know i'd feel so good helping someone else like this in this small way. Thank you for letting me help out.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:33 PM

Never a need to apologize, with all you do on this board and what your going through, it's a miracle you can think at all.

Love & hugs,
Kimberly

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
redo after several calls and emails!
ok this is going to sound lame but after many hours (ok 2) I am tired. this is what I think I have but maybe I missed something;

I need to know from you if you have sent. you may have sent it and I missed it going over 130 plus emails. who sent who didn't vs who received who hasn't has confused the heck out of me.

so to put it simply:
send me an email ENTITLED I SENT and a tracking number once again if you have it.
NURSEDSCHELL - left phone message and emailed. anyone with news would gladly be received.
DFELKER - has mailed my error dropping head down. sigh.
JACIE - no word. praying for an email from her.
SANDRAP - ?
BETTYJ - ?
LETSQUILT has sent so sorry!
ANASTASIA - will talk to her on facebook and check
BUDDYSMOM - sent and received apologies big time to you
CRAFTERMATT - left phone message
DFELKER - done double done!

again I may have heard from you which I apologize for but wanted to get this list quick as I could posted. I had dialysis today and am nervously awaiting results tomorrow from Billings so I am confused super easy and not concentrating well. please accept this in the best spirits you can (I am a DORK).

Now if you have received please forgive me again same as above. send me an email I HAVE RECEIVED in the subject box and when approx. you did so I can take that person off the list of people who have not sent. by tomorrow I should have this all figured out if you write me by say 5 tomorrow. wouldn't that be lovely!

ok : ifyou have received send that PM now if your name is ON THIS LIST (don't confuse me if I am not asking for your name currently)

RECEIVED??
RWQUILTER - think you received please advise in PM
TOO MANY UFOS - think you sent but haven't received?
HAIRQUILT - hasn't received yet waiting by her mailbox hourly
LJDUGAS has been sent an email
JUST DUCKY 65. have sent an email
ANASTASIA - talking to her on facebook think she mailed and not sure on received.
NELCO (think maybe you wrote sigh) advise me one more time (like that hidden grandma you never knew you had, I forget everything)
Lynnie - all is good with her my error once again she is so patient with me . think she secretly wants to bonk me however.
Dabbler - got her package thank you thank you for taking the time to write me Kristine!
Monroe (should be there by now I think) waiting to hear if it arrives
TrishB - hiding? please write me!
NURSEDSCHELL - sent message and CALLED please write me

SandraP
dfelker
RWQUILTER
CRAFTYMATT

that's what I have so far.. think I will narrow things down quickly if I hear from these people. I know who has mailed late and whose packages are going to be late.. but if they magically came and I know but have forgotten (story of my life) well.. I will be thrilled. this is not my NAUGHTY list yet. but it will be. I will be asking angels to help with missing packages.

ok third list:
if you have not received yet nor have you heard from me its coming yet send a post to me I know groan. in the message box please say NOT RECEIVED one more time. and I will go from there. I am down to oh 70 emails left to read and reread and compare so this should help me a ton. in theory. my box is now.. empty. fill it up!
Old 12-11-2014, 12:28 AM

Buddy's mom,
Well said!
Kif
Old 12-11-2014, 06:05 AM

You guys are so incredibly sweet. I am so happy with all the assistance I have gotten. Now the new and improved list:

I need to know from you if you have sent. you may have sent it and I missed it going over 130 plus emails. who sent who didn't vs who received who hasn't has confused the heck out of me.

so to put it simply:
send me an email ENTITLED I SENT and a tracking number once again if you have it.

JACIE - no word. praying for an email from her.
ANASTASIA - made her mug rug but waiting for payday to mail so sorry

again I may have heard from you which I apologize for but wanted to get this list quick as I could posted. I had dialysis today and am nervously awaiting results tomorrow from Billings so I am confused super easy and not concentrating well. please accept this in the best spirits you can (I am a DORK).

Now if you have received please forgive me again same as above. send me an email I HAVE RECEIVED in the subject box and when approx. you did so I can take that person off the list of people who have not sent. by tomorrow I should have this all figured out if you write me by say 5 tomorrow. wouldn't that be lovely!

ok : ifyou have received send that PM now if your name is ON THIS LIST (don't confuse me if I am not asking for your name currently)

RECEIVED??
TOO MANY UFOS - haven't received? package is in the mail to you
HAIRQUILT - hasn't received yet waiting by her mailbox hourly update POOR lady is waiting in the cold wind still
Monroe (should be there by now I think) waiting to hear if it arrives
belfry bat has not received but her partner mailed late so it should get there.
nelco has not received yet
mamaskeeto has not received yet but her partner has sent

that's what I have so far.. think I will narrow things down quickly if I hear from these people. I know who has mailed late and whose packages are going to be late.. but if they magically came and I know but have forgotten (story of my life) well.. I will be thrilled. this is not my NAUGHTY list yet. but it will be. I will be asking angels to help with missing packages.

ok third list:
if you have not received yet nor have you heard from me its coming yet send a post to me I know groan. in the message box please say NOT RECEIVED one more time. and I will go from there. I am down to oh 70 emails left to read and reread and compare so this should help me a ton. in theory. my box is now.. empty. fill it up!
Old 12-11-2014, 06:09 AM

ok that list is getting closer. phew. now to just get those packages received by our people here. ITS Christmas time! lets keep the spirit up and hey its only 4 days til opening for those who have received. a flood of pictures I am sure. once you see all the mug rugs your mind will start spinning on what you can do next! (think valentines lol) I am going to try to keep the spirit moving and listing to the holiday music. I found that silly hallmark channel has 24 hour a day Christmas movies and in the evening there are a couple like lifetime and such that are also playing those movies. am I watching them.. yes yes I am. they always end happily which is how a holiday movie should do. who cant like that? not into watching the news. omg its not fun at all. my dh loves that channel and cnn is sooo positive.. positively depressing. sheesh! lol
Old 12-11-2014, 08:40 AM

I watch those Christmas movies over and over from year to year - I am a Christmas movie hound - they make me smile. I don't sit glued to the TV but they are on in the background if I'm busy doing something else. I don't have a TV in my sewing room - maybe that's a good thing. I'm working on a Christmas mini and just need to quilt and bind.

Monday can't get here soon enough - hopefully we don't crash the site trying to get all our photos posted at once; it's a super busy week for me so finding time to take a photo and post will be hit and miss - Friday is my only open evening.

On another note - Thank you Linda/aka Brat for being our hostess and keeping us all organized and moving forward; I don't envy your position. You are the sunshine on a cloudy day with your energy and positive outlook on life. Thank you to the Angels that have stepped up to give her a hand; you are a great inspiration to others.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:43 AM

Happy lists are getting smaller...
And sending a BIG hug to our hardworking hostess!!
Kif
Old 12-11-2014, 11:12 AM

Hi Linda, I don't belong to this swap but was reading through the posts and want you to know I'm saying prayers for you. Special thoughts go you way also. Marilyn43
Old 12-11-2014, 11:28 AM
Power Poster

opening day is soon upon us. Is everyone being good and not peeking yet.
Hey, you over there in the corner, I see you spying a look. Not yet.
Only a few more days till opening time.

What time do we open???