Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • **CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap.......   “Getting flirty with 1930’s”   ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***** >
  • **CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap....... “Getting flirty with 1930’s” ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*****

• **CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP***10 1/2" layer cake Swap....... “Getting flirty with 1930’s” ***CLOSED FOR SIGN-UP*****

Old 04-20-2011, 04:58 PM

I liked my fabric too and didn't buy enough to keep a full square so I don't mind getting one of each of mine back :)
    Old 04-20-2011, 05:09 PM

I mailed my package via priority mail yesterday. I just got back on the board and read the last three pages of comments. Please read the two PM's I sent you this evening. I don't mind duplicates:)
    Old 04-20-2011, 05:14 PM

I would love mine. I got some really cute ones and I was cutting them I thought I should have bought more.
    Old 04-20-2011, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by sunrise450
    Originally Posted by lauriejo
    Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
    Originally Posted by lauriejo
    Yippee tax season is done! I get my life back, well okay once I recover I will have my life back. Just got my sets in the mail today, and what do I read . . . you have room for more! Well, if this fabric is 1930's enough I could get it in the mail tomorrow???? I bought it for the swap but decided it wasn't authentic so I didn't use it. (It was so yummy I had to buy it though)
    I know, it was a late post.. Sorry.. It really didnt dawn on me to lift the six set restriction..Whoops sorry..

Pretty fabric but no worries . save your postage.. There will be dups because we have sets available but I'm sure no one will mind since its 1930's..( well hoping more like it)
    Gosh then I guess I just have to keep it all for myself, darn. ROFL
    I love your fabric and I am not particular to orange. I can see this in a quilt though. Now I will have to look for this online. Thanks so much for showing, it is beautiful!
    Phyllis

The store where I got the Charlevoix fabric is The Little Red Quilt House http://www.littleredquilthouse.com/L...uilt_House.php but I don't think they sell online.

My FAVORITE store for any novelty fabric is The Spiders Web Fabric Shop. Lots of fun stuff http://www.thespiderswebfabricshop.c...tore/store.cgi

I am fine with any duplicates so whatever is easiest for you works for me. :thumbup:
    Old 04-20-2011, 08:16 PM
    Power Poster

Whatever works best for you :thumbup: I am surprised the swap didn't fill up either :shock: Gesh people are missing the best swap going right now :thumbup:
    Thanks for all you do - all your work, time and effort :lol:
    Old 04-20-2011, 10:03 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by sharon b
    Whatever works best for you :thumbup: I am surprised the swap didn't fill up either :shock: Gesh people are missing the best swap going right now :thumbup:
    Thanks for all you do - all your work, time and effort :lol:
    Well I know the economy is hurting alot of people so that may be a big reason. Many members have said they wanted to join but when I posted for sign-up many minds were changed for all kinds of reasons.. Majority backed out due to lack of funds. And I completely understand that.. We might have to go back to 'shopping from our stashes' swaps and just go with specific colors.. like we did for Feb & March...

But the swap must go on!!!! We shall make due and Ill just have to make the set counts less next time and end the cut-off count less than whats its been..

And yes I agree, this one is and will be the best swap ever!!!!! I LOVE 1930's !!!! I have to let you all in on a secret.. Since these swaps have been goin on, i have cut back on my fabric shopping ALOT and I really mean ALOT!! .You all are helping me with my 'shopping high'..I get my 'fix' when I swap the fabrics.. :oops: So I'm sure my hubby thanks you all for saving the pocketbook.. lol..
    Old 04-21-2011, 04:30 AM

No problem getting some of my squares back. Can't wait to see them all! Thanks again Luv for doing this swap.
    Old 04-21-2011, 01:09 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

And today's delivery are:

msquilter59
    homecaregiver
    brenda21
    tangloak
    grama lehr
    kay carlson

Whoo..Just like Christmas!!!
    Old 04-21-2011, 02:20 PM
    Power Poster

I'll let you in on a little secret sssshhh I had to go shopping for the colors also :wink: LOL
    Now to start looking for food fabrics :thumbup:
    Old 04-21-2011, 10:00 PM

However you can make it work is ok by me! I won't mind duplicates or getting my own back. Sew many projects, sew little time! Thanks again for having a 30's swap. I'm thinking about the civil war swap! Hugs, Mary B MS