Secret Santa Packages

Old 12-14-2010, 02:24 PM

:) and I will be there for next year, i have already started collecting. It has been fun to see what everyone received. Thanks for hosting. Hopefully i will still be on board next year. :)
Originally Posted by Leota
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'm just loving it! Seeing all the loverlies that everyone got.
I'm still trying to get pictures taken of what was sent to me.
I had a bit of a mishap...cats got on the table and knocked things down and messed everything up. I am taking pics of things and will be posting all later. I'm sure that some of what was sent is messed up in the pictures, meaning one person may have sent something that is showing with someone elses. I did get the cards and such, so I do have the names.

I again, want to thank everyone for being so kind and generous not only to me, but to the people they sent to.

So, who's up for doing it again next year? lol

ME Me Me!!!! BUT only if YOU are hosting... you are the bestest :D
Old 12-14-2010, 02:59 PM
Power Poster

If you are hosting I am participating :wink: LOL
Old 12-14-2010, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by pennyj123
:) and I will be there for next year, i have already started collecting. It has been fun to see what everyone received. Thanks for hosting. Hopefully i will still be on board next year. :)
Originally Posted by Leota
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'm just loving it! Seeing all the loverlies that everyone got.
I'm still trying to get pictures taken of what was sent to me.
I had a bit of a mishap...cats got on the table and knocked things down and messed everything up. I am taking pics of things and will be posting all later. I'm sure that some of what was sent is messed up in the pictures, meaning one person may have sent something that is showing with someone elses. I did get the cards and such, so I do have the names.

I again, want to thank everyone for being so kind and generous not only to me, but to the people they sent to.

So, who's up for doing it again next year? lol

ME Me Me!!!! BUT only if YOU are hosting... you are the bestest :D
Me too! Loads of fun. Also have started things for next year.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:24 PM

:( and i always seem to stop by the 2nd month LOL, this year i am gonna see it through, with the help of some friends that join me on a saturday. :)
Old 12-14-2010, 03:27 PM

The holiday doily is SO BEAUTIFUL! Lucky woman!

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
I received a wonderful package from Soniboo -- I'm sorry I'm so late in responding. The little sack was (past tense) filled with Hershey kisses. The fat quarters and the charm packs are being turned into Christmas goodies as we speak. The holiday doily looks great on my sideboard, the angel ornament is watching over all of us from her place near the top of the tree. Thank you so much for your generosity. May you and yours have a wonderful holiday season.
Old 12-14-2010, 03:29 PM

I'm defiinitely doing this again next year! Now that I have a better handle on what to incude and when to do it, I'm all set.

Sue
Old 12-14-2010, 03:30 PM

Ill be here next year too, I posted on the original ss post that i got a wonderful package from BeSue, she really spoiled me!!!
Old 12-14-2010, 03:34 PM

I be here. So much better than the past. I may start now too. So much I can do for next 11 months.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by NorBanaquilts
Wow, Linda you really know how to spoil a girl! I dropped and broke my camera yesterday so I can post a pic, but here are the many, many, many goodies that Linda sent me.

4 very beautiful Christmas FQs, A FQ of snowman fabric, Christmas gift tags, a crazy cutter, a reusable shopping bag, a pocket calander, french vanilla hot chocolate YUM!, a reusable color grabber, a journal, a tote bag with my initial, a book mark, a snowman hand towel, candy cane note cards, Christmas cookie potpourri, a small organizer bag, a handmade pincusion with cute little cross stitched cupcakes, a snow man box, a leaf candy dish, and 4 Christmas ornaments!

Thanks Linda!
YOu must mean the "other" Linda. Glad she blessed you though! :-D
Old 12-14-2010, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by letsquilt
Ill be here next year too, I posted on the original ss post that i got a wonderful package from BeSue, she really spoiled me!!!
No, Letsquilt, BeSue REALLY, REALLY spoiled you!!! I can't remember, was there a $$ limit for this swap???? LOL LOL :-D