Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • A Farewell to Konstantin >
  • A Farewell to Konstantin

• A Farewell to Konstantin

Old 01-17-2011, 05:43 PM

Welcome aboard from north carolina.
    Old 01-17-2011, 05:43 PM

Welcome Ms. Rose, so good to know that we we still have what we need with Konstanin, and many congrats to his impending marriage and honeymoon. Many banana's are gifts for them, perhaps we will also rub off on you.

Again Welcome to QB!
    Old 01-17-2011, 05:44 PM
    Power Poster

What a shock. Congratulations to the gorilla and the soon to be Missus. I hope you have many, many years of wedded bliss.
    Welcome taliarose. Good luck to you.
    Old 01-17-2011, 05:48 PM

Wow, my heart actually stopped for a second, until I read the rest. Don't do that to me Patrice :lol: Congrats to Mr & Mrs. Gorilla-to-be.Thanks for all of your thoughtful consideration of my varied request and you will be missed. And Patrice I hope you know how much we love you here,your the thread that holds us together :thumbup: And last, but , not least, a huge hello and welcome to TaliaRose, if you collect fabric now, you do know that there is no hope, you will become addicted to this board, quilting, making bags, well, generally everything here. This is the best place on the web, and I hope that it stays that way. Congrats to everyone on their new adventures!
    Old 01-17-2011, 05:58 PM

Congrats to you Konstantin for finding your new sweety! Best of luck in your new endeavors.
    Welcome TaliaRose to the wonderful world of quilters - we are just like a big bunch of friends who enjoy hanging out together and showing off what we do with fabric. There are so many ways to work with fabric these days ...that just about anything you want to do, you will be able to find someone here on the board to help you out with it.

Best wishes to the new forum and hope you can keep up the excellent work Konstantin started. The tone and attitude of the board are what really make it special. I've learned tons in the last 6 months I've been a member. I join all the others in wishing we can keep it ongoing together in a manner that keeps the original purpose true to itself.

BTW, do you think Mr and Mrs G. would like a quilt from interested members? Maybe we could donate a block?
    Old 01-17-2011, 06:12 PM

Congradulations gorilla and welcom to Taliarose. I love this board. Thank you and Glad Patrice is still with us. I have only been here since nov 2010
    Old 01-17-2011, 06:24 PM

Welcome aboard, TaliaRose from the sunny state of Florida(but not today,lol)!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Konstantin and your new bride to be! We'll miss you, but I also understand the need to have a "normal" life!!! Do keep in touch with us from time to time!
    Old 01-17-2011, 06:25 PM

Best wishes to Konstantin. If you're going to leave, you chose all the right reasons. And congratulations to selling to IB.

My bf is a moderator for several IB forums as well. Funny, we were just talking the other day about how IB should by the board & then viola today.

I have experience with forums going fromm independently owned to being owned by IB. So if any of you guys are concerned about the future, know that it's all good. IB is a good company with sound employees. They'll be able to take the board into the future with ease and confidence.

Welcome TaliaRose!!!
    Old 01-17-2011, 06:28 PM
    Administrator

Originally Posted by Sweetness
    I have experience with forums going fromm independently owned to being owned by IB. So if any of you guys are concerned about the future, know that it's all good. IB is a good company with sound employees. They'll be able to take the board into the future with ease and confidence.

Welcome TaliaRose!!!
    Wow - neato!! Thanks for the kind words.
    Old 01-17-2011, 06:32 PM
    Administrator

Thanks everyone for wishing me such a warm welcome. You all sure know how to make a girl feel good on her first day! :-D