"Weigh In"

Old 04-30-2010, 05:42 PM

Thank you everyone. And Congrats...jnagy1206

And a special congrats to everyone on their weight loss....We did good!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:36 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by Lneal
Here is the list of the 28 girls on board for the April FQ Rewards:

Ninnie trupeach1 Chasinghawk JillR janRN RebeccaVLQ nikki128 DebraK Quilt4u beckyw QuiltingNonnie ljs317 Alu-Rathbone carolevidak LovingIzabella zennia QuiltingQueen Lneal isnthatodd laparshall pstoner jnagy1206 Crystalkicks jnebug sewred DONK Barbm Grammie Sharon

Congratulations girls!!
The 1st place winner is "jnagy1206" She lost 11.5 lbs!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

These group of girls please pm jnagy1206 for address to send your fq.
Ninnie trupeach1 JillR janRN RebeccaVLQ nikki128 DebraK Quilt4u beckyw QuiltingNonnie ljs317 Alu-Rathbone carolevidak

The 2nd place winner is "Chasing Hawk" She lost 8 lbs!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

These group of girls please pm Chasing Hawk for her address to send your fq.
LovingIzabella zennia QuiltingQueen Lneal isnthatodd laparshall pstoner Crystalkicks jnebug sewred DONK Barbm Grammie Sharon
Congratulations girls!!
Congratulations jnagy1206 and Chasing Hawk! Good job. You must feel amazing. :-)
Old 04-30-2010, 09:48 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by janRN
Laparshall: what a great email. Now let's all try to like ourselves a little better and treat ourselves a LOT better. I don't have the physical challenges you have, mine is mental: depression. I just don't give a #$@# about myself most days so I sabatouge (sp?) my diet. Then I'm like well I'm fat so what I'll eat another piece of pizza or bread or both. How can we change this mindset? Keep reminding us all of the quote: YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!
Hang in there with us-we'll work together.
Laparshall and JanRN, please know that I appreciate you both. I have some of the same issues too. In spite of your own challenges, you have been some of the top cheerleaders for everyone else. Thank you for taking the time to encourage everyone. I hope I can, in some way, offer encouragement to you both. And, Yes We Can do it--together. We are doing better than we were a few months ago, and will be doing better a few months from now, but we will travel this road together. :-)
Old 05-01-2010, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by janRN
Laparshall: what a great email. Now let's all try to like ourselves a little better and treat ourselves a LOT better. I don't have the physical challenges you have, mine is mental: depression. I just don't give a #$@# about myself most days so I sabatouge (sp?) my diet. Then I'm like well I'm fat so what I'll eat another piece of pizza or bread or both. How can we change this mindset? Keep reminding us all of the quote: YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!
Hang in there with us-we'll work together.
Jan: Thank you for your support and understanding. I am going to make this my mantra for May.
YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!
Old 05-01-2010, 02:58 AM

BrendaB: Thank you for your support. It is always nice to have that little nudge, or someone to lean on if necessary. Believe me I get plenty of encouragment and support from this thread too, and I need and appreciate every bit of it. Here's to a better May.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:02 AM

Congratulations jnagy1206 and Chasing Hawk! Great job ladies, you both have a lot to be proud about, you both deserve those FQ's.

Pats8e8: Great loss for you too. So it must feel good to get back to where you started, and it is only down hill from here.

Yes we can!
Old 05-01-2010, 05:50 AM

Wooooo! Great job ladies!!! :D
Old 05-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Banned

Congrats to ................jnagy1206 and Chasinghawk..........great job girls and to everyone who worked so hard and had their ups and downs for the month of Apri.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Banned

There are 14 in the weight loss with a prize/FQ's. There is still time to join for the month of May..............may the biggest looser win.....

the thread is weight loss challenge.....with a prize

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-44123-1.htm
Old 05-01-2010, 06:42 PM

Congratulations to our biggest losers!! You worked hard and deserve the accolades and prizes. Keep encouraging the rest of us please.
April was a little better for me. I lost 5 lbs--at this rate I'll be back in my bikini by the year 2035 (have to find one that'll cover the Depends LOL).
Good luck for May everyone-keep on getting healthier.
Thanks again for the motivation!!