Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Pictures
  • Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >
  • Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

• Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 07-17-2010, 08:35 PM

Hi, I want to please withdraw from the SAS.
    On Mothers day I was sing with the choir when I felt my heart going into Veb. I turned to tell my friend to get me out of there fast. I turned around and clappeds, my pastor grab my head just before it hit the floor. I have been in and out of ICU for three months. I had a mile stone this week because it been two weeks and no hosptiol stay. I am still weak and get tired very easy.
    My SA sent me and mothers day gift and Fourth of July. I had not been able of post a picture or responded because my computer was hit by lightning. They didn't know if I was going to make it so my family didn't worry about having it fixed.
    I am at a friends for the night and am using her computer. I will try to up load photos Thursday when I go to the Dr's again and can stop at the library.
    I plan to send my SA a farewell gift next week. If I can get to a quilt store.
    I am sorry to withdraw but it not fair to my SA and I don't know when I will have a computer again or when I will be able to send things.
    I had ask my DIL to post a photo in April and in July and she just admitted today she forgot to do it,sorry.

I will keep looking in on you guys but feel I need to be fair and I haven't been. I am just lucky to be live and know it take time to rebuild my strength. i HOPE MY SA CAN GET A BETTER ANGEL THEN I WAS.
    The one good thing is my shoulder is healing good. My heart did what the Dr wanted and slowed me to a stop allowing the shoulder time to heal. I still have some limited use but the pain is almost gone and I can use my arm and hand now.
    Thanks again for allowing me to be a part of this group.

Kathryn
    Oklahoma Lightning
    Old 07-17-2010, 08:46 PM

Kathryn,

God Bless you dear one!! The most important thing is getting back on your feet right now. I just know that your SQA will not be disappointed in you, she will just be happy that you are still with us. Take care & keep getting better!!
    Thinking of you with Love,
    Cheryl
    Sulabug
    :D :D :D
    Old 07-17-2010, 09:40 PM

Katherine,
    Please get well.
    The Lord Bless you and keep you....
    Leota
    Old 07-17-2010, 11:18 PM

Dear Katherine
    I hope you keep getting stronger everyday
    Hugs Jackie
    P.s. I am a heart atteck surviver.
    Old 07-18-2010, 03:12 AM

Don't worry about it Kathryn, what is important is your recovery and I know that your Angelee more than understands. Take care of yourself please.
    Old 07-18-2010, 03:28 AM

Kathryn, I hope you recover steadily and fully. Along with the others who have responded to your message, I believe that your angelee and angel understand your situation and predicament and appreciate you being in the swap anyway. I personally don't think of this swap as a "get (or send) as much as you can" swap but an opportunity to let someone know you're thinking of her, to create a little surprise in her life and, I hope, to get to know her a bit better. To me, it's not how how extravagant the gifts can be that you send and that you may receive. It's the activity of reaching out. If circumstances interfere with how often this reaching out can be with notes, cards, etc., those good thoughts that are being sent are equally as welcome.
    Old 07-18-2010, 03:54 AM

Kathryn, just know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you continue on the road to recovery. Whenever possible, please let us know how you are doing.
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Old 07-18-2010, 05:34 AM

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you that you keep getting better and stronger!
    Old 07-18-2010, 06:02 AM
    Power Poster

Kathryn...my, what an ordeal...I hope that you fully recover and are back on your feet soon. I would think that this SQA activity isn't and shouldn't be all that high on your priority list..and yet...bless your heart..with all you have to worry about, you are worried about this! Geesh....just please get well so you can come back to play with us sometime soon. I just know that your anglee will understand ...Hugs to you!
    Old 07-18-2010, 06:06 AM

Kathryn...I will pray that God heals you quickly! You have a lot on your plate right now, and I'm sure your Angelee understands!