Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
Want the Taste of Fudge In A Hurry?  Like in Two Minutes? >

Want the Taste of Fudge In A Hurry? Like in Two Minutes?

Want the Taste of Fudge In A Hurry? Like in Two Minutes?

Old 02-20-2010, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by n2scraplvr
Originally Posted by sewgull
I am gaining weight as I read.
It's only in our thoughts we gain weight; not in our body! My weight just always stays the same, but these sweets are not good for us so consume at your own risk! Try to discipline yourself. At least that's what I try to convince myself of! lol.

:D :D
Calories never count when eating with friends. Love this group of people.
Hey, it is not freezing this morning.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:49 AM

[/quote]

Calories never count when eating with friends. Love this group of people.
Hey, it is not freezing this morning.[/quote]

That's it! Friends keep each other covered with sweets!!! So happy for you that it's warmer there! Here also as well! Hallelujah!! ;)
Old 02-20-2010, 10:05 AM

On the fudge recipe, this is how much it has changed me:

~ I no longer measure the ingredients; I'm hoping for a wonderful surprise in the end

~ use no milk (it's for gloss anyway)

~ use no peanut butter (unless I'm in the mood for a Reese Cup then I add it)

~ threw out the wax paper and cling wrap (I love it sticking to the plate! That's just another chance to lick with my fingers or the plate!)

~ no longer shape in patties or balls (why go to the extra trouble when you're the only one devouring it anyway?)

~ threw away the plate (just eat straight from the bowl; no clean-up then!)

~ no longer refrigerate it (discovered when the air hits it after 40 seconds it firms up on its own and no need for refrigeration or shaping it for that matter!)

~ if you're really having a chocolate binge, just keep all ingredients premixed sitting in the microwave and hit start! (time cook that for 10 seconds first)!

Hope you have as much fun as I do with it! Enjoy!

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 02-20-2010, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Janis
I'm printing these recipies off, and thinking I need to try them up at my daughter's when I go up to visit, then I think.... "What am I getting my self into?" ... I started off making Oatmeal Bread, and German Coffee Cake when I go up there. Then I added Cream Puffs, and Pistachio Salad... and now I want to add more???? I have to make the other things sometime while I'm there, and now am making little loaves of the oatmeal bread with raisins, cinnamon and sometimes dried blue berries in little loaf pans for my 2 oldest grandchildren. Of course one of the large loaves of the oatmeal bread HAS to be cut with the electric knife to eat warm out of the oven, and there has to be a warm loaf cut loaf and taken to the next door neighbor who brings warm corn-on-the-cob over that they cook on the grill in the summer. YUMMMM!! I end up making at least 4 loaves of bread at a time, so there is some left over for a day or two....
Sounds wonderfullll! Be done with it, Janis, and just open a restaurant in your sister's house! The neighbors will love you forever and your sister too!

:D
Old 02-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Banned

thank you for sharing. It just so happens that I have all those ingredeants in my house. hmm to bad I'll just have to make some.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by penny doty
thank you for sharing. It just so happens that I have all those ingredeants in my house. hmm to bad I'll just have to make some.
Your welcome! Don't you love those recipes that contain ingredients you normally have on hand? What a timesaver they are. Enjoy!!
Old 02-20-2010, 04:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by n2scraplvr
Originally Posted by penny doty
Your welcome! Don't you love those recipes that contain ingredients you normally have on hand? What a timesaver they are. Enjoy!!
Oh the best part is I just had back sugery, so my husband will have to make it :lol:
Old 02-20-2010, 05:01 PM

I broke my back once so know what that's like. Hope your healing is quick and what a nice treat to enjoy while recovering and being wait on by your hubby and sharing with him! Enjoy!
Old 02-20-2010, 05:26 PM
Banned

Healings not gone so great, but my hubby is diffently a keeper, well I geuss after 28 yrs I'll keep him forever. haha
Old 02-20-2010, 05:36 PM

I hope you are feeling better soon, Penny! I go Tuesday for rotator cuff surgery! I've been married to my DH for 13 years and the man is a saint! I have no doubts that I will be well cared for during the next few months! I think I'll keep mine also!