Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed  Update Page 62 >

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

February Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed Update Page 62

Old 02-11-2011, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
I feel very bad for those of you that have not recieved a package this month. I for one had my packsage ready to send and the snow hit. and it hit hard .I have not made it down my driveway for almost 2 weeks now. So here sets my package waiting to be sent. and there sits someone waiting for it. Sooo sorry.Hope you can be patient just a little more. Mary
Oh, Mary... this has been an awful month and I'm sure everyone will understand if packages arrive a bit late! At least you KNOW where your package IS! I mailed mine, with delivery confirmation, and STILL don't know where it is!!
Old 02-11-2011, 08:25 AM
Power Poster

Zappycat,that is so frustrating. That's why we pay extra for tracking. You would think with all the computerized equipment used these days,you could be told exactly where it is minute by minute. Hope you find yours.Mary
Old 02-11-2011, 08:40 AM

Finelly got tracking to work says it was delivered on the 9 so at least it made it there yea.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
I feel very bad for those of you that have not recieved a package this month. I for one had my packsage ready to send and the snow hit. and it hit hard .I have not made it down my driveway for almost 2 weeks now. So here sets my package waiting to be sent. and there sits someone waiting for it. Sooo sorry.Hope you can be patient just a little more. Mary
I got lucky we had 2 days that we could get out ran around like a chicken with it head cut off trying to get everything done because next storm was coming now stuck here agian
Old 02-11-2011, 11:21 AM

Hey everyone. I see there are problems with the delivery confirmation. Sometimes you can call your local post office and they will put it into their system and can locate it from there. As far as it being forwarded, it may be delivered to a forwarding address left by the recipient or it may have a transposed number on the zip.

I need to check out my package. And if it's any consequence, I'm still waiting on mine but the due date for mailing is Monday.

Suzanne

Suzanne
Old 02-11-2011, 11:26 AM

One more thing. You need to send your pal a Thank You 1) because it is good manners to do so 2) so they know it was received. Way too many people are not sending out thank yous but continue to sign up.

Suzanne
Old 02-11-2011, 12:18 PM

Do you mean an actual thank you card or a pm saying thank you? I generally send and recieve pm's for the swaps I've done so far, but Chele sent me an actual card in the mail for something I sent her. It was really cute and nice to get, I keep it on my sewing table, but I would personally be just fine with a pm.

I'm glad you are clarifying the issue, ettiquete confuses me a lot these days and I would like to do the polite thing.
Old 02-11-2011, 12:41 PM

I got a squishy from rejenea. Love everything but the potholder she made is really special. Thank you rejenea. Had fun opening the package. I hope the picture is okay. I broke my knee so trying to do everything laying down. I'm just trying to figure how to sew laying down. Thats the challenge :thumbup:
Attached Thumbnails attachment-163052.jpe  
Old 02-11-2011, 12:44 PM

I just knew it!! I knew it would come today!!

Thank you to raggedyann for such a generous package of goodies!

I received 3 wonderful pieces of pink fabric, a pink seam ripper, a pink pad of paper, pink thread, pink ribbon... can you guess what my favorite color is?!!... a tissue case, a button magnet, thread stockings, a pattern for bags and Serena's favorite recipe for Pumpkin bread!! Wow!! And it was all wrapped up in pink paper!! What fun it was to open it all!!

Thank you again, Serena, you made my day!!

Nancy

Before!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164275[/ATTACH]

After!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]164276[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-164270.jpe   attachment-164271.jpe  
Old 02-11-2011, 01:23 PM

nice squishies dglvr and grammynan....dglvr hope your mending your knee quickly.