"Weigh In"

Old 02-18-2010, 01:42 PM

laparshall please don't beat yourself down too much. You still have made some right choices by simply having a very small piece of cake. Apples are a great dish, look at my avatar!! My cousin offered me the pecan pie as I was leaving and I must confess... I had one bite. I'm really proud of myself for that because my aunt makes the best home made pecan pie ever and I don't get it very often. Somehow that one bite was enough.

Let's keep going girls.... together!
Old 02-18-2010, 01:57 PM

Lneal: Thanks for the encouragement. It helps. That small piece of cake was enough for me too. The best part was I shared it with my grand daughter and she only ate a little also. But I am determined to enjoy these happy moments and I am not going to be controlled by the food, and whether or not I eat something. I am just going to be mindful and not eat 3 or 4 pieces, just 2. It is all part of the life style changes I suppose.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:44 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for the "go with the Dr's. scale" advice. I could change my scale to match that one. The only problem I see is that I won't be back to the Dr's. scale for at least 3 months. I will go with mine and I think when I get down to that last 10 lbs, I will re-join weight watchers and then I will see if my scale is wrong or not. I might have a great surprise!
You are all doing so well, heck, WE are all doing so good. Let's keep it up. I made the WW vegetable soup today, it is free points. Zero per cup. Had it for lunch and might have it for supper as tomorrow is my real weigh in day. ;)
Old 02-18-2010, 07:10 PM

Everyone is doing great. You should be very proud of yourselves!!! Keep up the great work!!
Old 02-18-2010, 07:10 PM

Ladies, Do not go Chinese!! I went to lunch with friends and ordered Chicken and Broccoli - WW site said it was 7 points. So what do I do - ate 1/4 of it and brought the rest home for my dinner. Of course, after I ate the rest of it - I looked in my WW book and what do I find out ---it is 7 points for 1 cup. Now you know there had to be 3 or 4 cups in that dish. I do not know what I was thinking - but I am sure going to pay for this on the scale tomorrow. LOL

I really want to go forward and not backward - but I have learnt a valuable lesson. Check out the portion size. On the web site it did not have the portion size. Oh well.
I will see what happens tomorrow morning.

Carole
Old 02-18-2010, 08:31 PM

What's happened to all of our friends? Are we the only ones left on this bandwagon of dieters? lol!! I sure hope they have not fallen off since it seems like we haven't heard from them for awhile. I am willing to stop and pick them up, we sure need them!! Hope they rejoin us soon.

dakotamaid Mamagus beckyw Charlee Mrs Mel sew cornie littlehud bluebird janRN lacikat quiltincharlotte jwwskis joeyoz ChasingHawk PamG Karyn purplemem barnbum Pats8e8 obie2 QuiltMom Teacup LovingIzabella QuiltingGrannie QuiltMania sewspecial watterstide wvdek Lneal BrendaB Rose Hall laparshall Sharon- NC Oklahoma Suzie Mama Bear61 quiltnana vjengels Alu-Rathbone Aunt Doggiel lhavelka Leota yourstrulyquilts Connie F nellebelles Lisanne sueisallaboutquilts nursie76 Crafty Nana carolevidak dianneme Jeanclark bebe ranger Tippy buddy'smom quiltylori Mary Ann trupeach Gwyn buddy'smom
Old 02-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by Lneal
What's happened to all of our friends? Are we the only ones left on this bandwagon of dieters? lol!! I sure hope they have not fallen off since it seems like we haven't heard from them for awhile. I am willing to stop and pick them up, we sure need them!! Hope they rejoin us soon.

dakotamaid Mamagus beckyw Charlee Mrs Mel sew cornie littlehud bluebird janRN lacikat quiltincharlotte jwwskis joeyoz ChasingHawk PamG Karyn purplemem barnbum Pats8e8 obie2 QuiltMom Teacup LovingIzabella QuiltingGrannie QuiltMania sewspecial watterstide wvdek Lneal BrendaB Rose Hall laparshall Sharon- NC Oklahoma Suzie Mama Bear61 quiltnana vjengels Alu-Rathbone Aunt Doggiel lhavelka Leota yourstrulyquilts Connie F nellebelles Lisanne sueisallaboutquilts nursie76 Crafty Nana carolevidak dianneme Jeanclark bebe ranger Tippy buddy'smom quiltylori Mary Ann trupeach Gwyn buddy'smom

Hay...........I'm here I posted yesterday, I haven't fallen off the wagon yet.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 02-18-2010, 08:50 PM

I know that trupeach LOL!! I'm just making sure everyone knows we still need them. Some we haven't heard from for a while and I just want to encourage them to help us out here, that's all. This is just a list of everyone who checked in here, my name's included here too.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:52 PM

Wow that is a lot of people. Wonder what happened to them.
They must be out exercising. LOL

Carole
Old 02-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by carolevidak
Wow that is a lot of people. Wonder what happened to them.
They must be out exercising. LOL

Carole
NO............... they are probably out have hot fudge sundaes. :shock: :shock: