Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy >

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

April Weight Loss Winner is Nanny Sandy

Old 04-15-2011, 05:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Leann
Originally Posted by trupeach1
ggrrrrrrrrrrrr........... I am not a sweet person, I mean sweet like in candy so I don't want to hear any comments about me being a bitch. I don't put sigar in coffee or tea, I never eat candy, I do like a brownie or fudge but that is like once a year. I have been craving sweets the last few days BIG TIME I have chocolate for Easter and I can't stop eating it. The rate I am going there won't be any left for easter. I am back up to 175 as of this morning.......I am pissed but I can't stop eating it. I haven't exercised in over a week and yesterday and today I have a migraine....just shot me and get me out of my misery.
I guess it is time to put my boots on and pay you a visit.

btw, where is 'living off the grid"?
living off the grid is just that. The electic power source are called grids. I want a simple life, chickens, BIG veggie garden. Preserving my own food. Living off the grid is being self sufficiant. I would need electric I LOVE the cold and I could live with a wood fire I have done that in the past but I need AC in the summer. I HATE the heat!!!!!!!

As for raging on me that you are putting your boots on you can rag on anyone else NOT me I am the big cheese here I don't take crap from anyone so you can go kiss my fat candy eating ass!
Old 04-15-2011, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by janRN
I'm not here for a week and you guys have 48 pages filled!!! I don't know why but I'm not getting email notices about my watched topics. I've PM"d Patrice and sent an email to QB--nothing. I really have a lot of catching up to do. Carrie & Tru I'm glad you have such a great sense of humor--my day sucked so I needed to read your posts. Thanks.
My weight stayed the same. %^%%$#%%!!!!! I don't know how-I've been really good and I've walked 2 miles everyday instead of just 1. Life sucks. I'm going to eat an 18" pizza with mushrooms and peppers and just enjoy all the fat and calories and say %$#$# it!!
Jan, thank God for new days and fresh beginnings! Put this behind you.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:23 PM

ggrrrrrrrrrrrr........... I am not a sweet person, I mean sweet like in candy so I don't want to hear any comments about me being a bitch. I don't put sigar in coffee or tea, I never eat candy, I do like a brownie or fudge but that is like once a year. I have been craving sweets the last few days BIG TIME I have chocolate for Easter and I can't stop eating it. The rate I am going there won't be any left for easter. I am back up to 175 as of this morning.......I am pissed but I can't stop eating it. I haven't exercised in over a week and yesterday and today I have a migraine....just shot me and get me out of my misery.
I guess it is time to put my boots on and pay you a visit.

btw, where is 'living off the grid"?
living off the grid is just that. The electic power source are called grids. I want a simple life, chickens, BIG veggie garden. Preserving my own food. Living off the grid is being self sufficiant.

As for raging on me that you are putting your boots on you can rag on anyone else NOT me I am the big cheese here I don't take crap from anyone so you can go kiss my fat candy eating ass!
smooch, smooch, smooch!!! Take THAT!!!

And we have our own power grid in Texas.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Oh my gosh you all we just had a tornado pass to the north west of us. My DH saw it on his way home from work.
Y'all are getting bad weather AGAIN? Keeping you in my prayers!
Old 04-15-2011, 05:34 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Tru put this into your mind. It not yummy candy but blobs of fat rolls in chocolate. Gross gross gross. Ewwwww now I feel sick.

Ya know Carrie, I'm sure if we REALLY knew what is in the foods we eat, that would be better than wiring our jaws shut! They (whoever THEY are) say that everything is bad for us. Looks like they're right.

btw, I missed it if you mentioned it, how is your DD feeling?
Lynne
Thank you for asking a out my DD. The Dr. Changed her birth control and it takes 30 days before we know if it will work for her cramping. This new pill is weaker but makes her cramp a lot. The package said that it will do that for the first month. So it is a waiting game for us.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:37 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Here I s a little update on sandy. She is home now but in pain. but trying to have the out look that this is the road to being pain free.

Hopefully she will get some rest tonight.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:51 PM

Here I s a little update on sandy. She is home now but in pain. but trying to have the out look that this is the road to being pain free.

Hopefully she will get some rest tonight.
Thanks Carrie for keeping us updated. Can't begin to imagine what Sandy is going through.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Banned

I am now eating a lot of calories for the 4th time today. tahini and raspberry jam on homemade bread. my feeling is I am 10lb below my suicide weight so i am OK.....for now!

This is 2 weeks of no exercise and being a pig. This is my thought if I can't give it up for me maybe I could give it up for God. When I make a promise I keep it. I was thinking maybe I should fast for holy week. It would be killing 2 birds with one stone. And also exercise 3 time a day for 1/2 hour each time. But what if I don't stick to it I don't want to do that and I am catholic I believe in hell, I am afraid I will go to hell...........what a delema
Old 04-15-2011, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by SWChick
5 1/2 hours would get me to Denver. El Paso, Winslow AR, or Amerillo. Mostly empty spaces in between, very few quilt shops till I hit the cities so not worth the drive. El Paso used to be great before they started killing so many people in Juarez Mexico.
You could start on the way to CA. I love NM, the Los Vegas area is realy beautiful.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:02 PM

Oh my gosh you all we just had a tornado pass to the north west of us. My DH saw it on his way home from work.
I didn't have my glasses on and I thought it said tomato. I couldn't figure out whey you were writing about a tomato.